We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maple Leaf Tickets

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lacombe, Canada
Level Contributor
252 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Maple Leaf Tickets

I have seen them recommended a couple times on here, but have not actually seen anything from someone who has used them with success. We are travelling from Alberta, Canada in March and are quite overwhelmed by the ticket options. Disneyland seemed so much simpler. Any feedback on Maple Leaf would be appreciated.

pa
Level Contributor
53,717 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Maple Leaf Tickets

We have used them in the past, no problem. You can even pick the tickets up in Orlando if you would like and will habe transport to do so. Compare with www.undercovertourist.com they are very reliable as well and offer free shipping and the prices include tax

Ventnor City, New...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando
Level Contributor
4,145 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maple Leaf Tickets

I've never ordered tickets from any outside vendor, but in my 7+ years of being a "student" of all thing Walt Disney World, I'm quite familiar with Maple Leaf Tickets. I've read only positive comments and experiences, like partypa's.

Tampa FL
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Maple Leaf Tickets

Gee, and when I saw the subject line I thought someone wanted to ask about seing Toronto play the Tampa Bay Lightning!

Joe

Tampa

pa
Level Contributor
53,717 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Maple Leaf Tickets

Well, to not waste your reply Joe, how much are tickets going for the Games ? And how far in advance would one need to buy them ? ( I am not into sports as such but just incase some asks :)

Tampa FL
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Maple Leaf Tickets

I think single game tickets have just been made available for sale. Website for ticket and schedule information:

http://lightning.nhl.com/

Joe

Tampa

Tampa FL
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Maple Leaf Tickets

Oh, and for how far in advance? Depends on the opponent. Most games they are available right up to game time. However some are sold out a day r 2 in advance. The teams most likely to sell out in advance are Detroit, Toronto and Montreal.

Joe

pa
Level Contributor
53,717 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Maple Leaf Tickets

Swell, thanks

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
7,926 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Maple Leaf Tickets

Is Vegas still interested then Partypa?

pa
Level Contributor
53,717 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Maple Leaf Tickets

Most will never know ;)

10. Re: Maple Leaf Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 07:17