We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2012 participants

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
1,387 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
2012 participants

Wondering if the restaurants participating in the dining plans for 2012 are final yet. I do not see Via Napoli on the list that I saw,is there a list somewhere that is the FINAL list???

pa
Level Contributor
54,824 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 2012 participants

The list is not final

This happens every year. Some of the Restaurants are not owned by Disney so they take their sweet time in signing another years agreement, don't worry, book your ADRs, the list should be about the same as this years :)

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
1,387 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2012 participants

Thanks......I will book my Boma and Via Napoli and see what hapens, all others I will just play by ear!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,229 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2012 participants

I'm hoping that all the present Downtown Disney restaurants sign up again for next year's dining plan...how rude of them to keep us waiting...ha ha :0)

4. Re: 2012 participants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 21:18