We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn 1805 Hotel Plaza Blvd Lake Buena Vista

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Zealand
Level Contributor
711 posts
158 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Inn 1805 Hotel Plaza Blvd Lake Buena Vista

This seems to be the hotel for us, we are travelling with our adult daughter and will need 2 rooms, Disney hotels are too expensive for us once you work the New Zealand exchange rate into the US dollar.

So my question is:

Holiday Inn has free transportation every 1/2 hour to all the attractions at Disney World, does anyone know how long these shuttles takes

ie - to Magic Kingdom from Holiday Inn - I dont want to be sitting on a bus for an hour or longer while the shuttle stops at a number of hotels? This will really make up my mind whether to

stay here or not

Or can you suggest a better hotel with shuttle service?

I have read the forums and this question has not be asked before.

thank you for any help you can give me re Holiday Inn

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
19,889 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn 1805 Hotel Plaza Blvd Lake Buena Vista

The DTD hotels share buses so your bus will make other stops. It usually takes about 20 minutes to get to the parks once you are underway. This Holiday Inn has just been redone and is very nice;ask for a DTD view rather than the highway one. There are 7 DTD hotels and all of them use the same bus system but you are near to the buses at the Disney Marketplace-though they only go to disney resorts where you have to transfer to park transportation. You might want to consider the Swan and Dolphin which are not Disney hotels but are in the Boadwalk are so you can walk to Epcot or the HS. We like the DTD hotels very much;much better than Disney hotels -and the buses at most of the Disney hotels also make multiple stops so I'm not sure you would be better off.

2. Re: Holiday Inn 1805 Hotel Plaza Blvd Lake Buena Vista

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 05:17