We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

make most of short time

great barrington ,MA
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
make most of short time

my boyfriend and i are flying into orlando for a night, possible two, before heading south to Venice. we won't get to hotel until around 3pm sunday, and will leave monday evening..possibly tuesday afternoon at the latest. i am looking to get the most of our time and money. i want to go to magic kingdom and he wants to see animal kingdom! i see that if i was to purchase tickets for the halloween hours at magic kingdom, we could get in at 4pm and stay until midnight, and the tickets are cheaper than a day pass. I dont care about photo ops and candy..but would love it if we could get the chance to go on as many rides/exhibits as possible with shorter waits and also the parade and fireworks. does it make sense to get the halloween tix for sunday night and then be able to do animal kingdom monday and continue on Venice as planned? this would save us money, too! i just don't want to miss out on anything by not going to magic kingdom during "normal" daylight hours. would would others do in this position??

nys
Level Contributor
197 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: make most of short time

I think you need a full day for MK unless you have been there many times before. There are fewer rides to do at AK and this park closes early.

pa
Level Contributor
54,254 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: make most of short time

You would have 8 hours to enjoy the MK if you went to the Party, would be plenty of time to have quite a bit of fun, IMHO

3. Re: make most of short time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 23:16