We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney base ticket

u.k
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Disney base ticket

I'm planning on purchasing a six day base ticket but wondered how much we would have to pay to add on one day at a waterpark. Anyone have any ideas about this ? Thanks

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney base ticket

To add on water parks and more option it is a flat rate of $58+58 inc tax for the length of your ticket, however if you are only going to go to one water park it will be cheaper to buy a separate ticket at the gate for $52.19

pa
Level Contributor
54,209 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney base ticket

Of course for the extra $58 you could pop in and out up to 6 times, a very good deal, if you think you might have time for more than one visit :)

u.k
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney base ticket

We will have the flex ticket so will be visiting Aquatica on our ' relax' days but I thought it would be nice to take my grandson to Typhoon Lagoon as we enjoyed it ourselves on previous visits.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,449 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney base ticket

I agree that for just one visit to one Disney waterpark, buying a separate ticket at the gate of the waterpark will be cheaper for you than adding the option to your base ticket.

However, should you decide you might also want to visit Disney Quest sometime during your stay, buying the option will almost get you in there for free in addition to the waterpark visit.

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,338 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney base ticket

I'd spend the extra 5$ and change and get water park and more option on your tickets you won't regret spending 5$, but you may regret not spending it

Ventnor City, New...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando
Level Contributor
4,295 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disney base ticket

You can play it safe by saving your Typhoon Lagoon ticket after you use it. If, later in your trip, you decide you want to go to Typhoon Lagoon again or to Blizzard Beach or to DisneyQuest, you can take your used 1-day Typhoon Lagoon ticket along with your regular theme park ticket to any WDW ticket booth and spend just that extra $5 or so to upgrade your ticket by adding the Water Park Fun & More option.

In other words, you don't have to decide in advance to buy the slightly more expensive add-on ... you can buy the separate admission and wait 'til later if you want to actually upgrade your ticket.

u.k
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Disney base ticket

so have I got this right-it's about $52 to purchase a days admission to Typhoon Lagoon and then if I want to go again it cost $5 to add another day on?

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
4,093 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Disney base ticket

You can price out the assorted combinations of days and add-ons on the Disney site, or where ever you're getting the tickets from.

Just out of curiosity, when are you coming? The cold season seems to be arriving and it might not be the best time for the water parks.

Ventnor City, New...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando
Level Contributor
4,295 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Disney base ticket

A 1-day admission to Typhoon Lagoon costs roughly $52.

The Water Park Fun & More option (an add-on to a Disney theme park ticket) costs roughly $58. When you buy the WPF&M option, you get as many WPF&M admissions as you have theme park days on your original ticket. So if you have a 6-day theme park ticket, the WPF&M option gives you six WPF&M admissions. If you already used up 2 days on your 6-day theme park ticket and then afterwards buy the WPF&M option, you STILL get 6 water park/DisneyQuest admissions ... it goes by the size ticket you bought, not by the number of days you have left.

u.k
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Disney base ticket

We are not coming out until next June but as I have to purchase tickets for nine people I'm trying to get the best deal for my dollars to stretch that little bit further,lol.