We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dublin to orlando via atlanta with Air France july 2012

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Strabane
Level Contributor
536 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
dublin to orlando via atlanta with Air France july 2012

hi has anyone done dublin to orlando via atlanta .. if so what did you think of it .. was it straightforward.. what was aire france like to deal with ... or would you recommend to fly direct..

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: dublin to orlando via atlanta with Air France july 2012

We have done this route the last 2 years with delta and its pretty straight forward you will go through immigration here at dublin we are going with virgin next june only because we got a good deal otherwise we would be going this route again...flying direct with aer lingus can be very expensive oh forgot to say delta is a partner with air france

Strabane
Level Contributor
536 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dublin to orlando via atlanta with Air France july 2012

thanks for your swift reply .. sorry i should have said i realised this.. aerlingus is expensive my hubby thinks prices will come down! do you mind if i ask where you are flying with virgin from.. the price at the minute is working out at £584 per person.. which i think isnt too bad but hubby thinks we will get it for under £500?? and advice you would have based on your previous bookings it woudl be appreciated.

thanks in advance

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: dublin to orlando via atlanta with Air France july 2012

We fly from Dublin with aer lingus and then virgin to Orlando,,the prices do go up and down if its 584 today it could be more tomorrow or less you never know virgin fly from Gatwick,,we got a deal which includes our transfers and flexipark tickets and hotel for 2 week and it worked out at 1095 euro each we go the last week in june its much the same as we paid last year with delta,,virgin is always a little more expensive then delta but got sale seats this year.......what time of the year are you going

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: dublin to orlando via atlanta with Air France july 2012

sorry just seen thats for july its not a bad price for that time of the year as its high season

Strabane
Level Contributor
536 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: dublin to orlando via atlanta with Air France july 2012

did you book the flights seperately or is it all together..ie. transfers luggage to virign etc... i tried to get a price for virgin via dublin but was unable to online..

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,753 posts
257 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: dublin to orlando via atlanta with Air France july 2012

Have you priced British Airways? It requires a connection through London, but you can hit on good prices. I find with Aer Lingus the best prices are about 6 months before travel. Their sale is running up to the end of March at the moment, I think you might hit on a sale price for July in Jan or Feb. It's obviously a bit of a gamble, but the pay off would be a direct flight.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: dublin to orlando via atlanta with Air France july 2012

I booked it all together with American Holidays usually book with Tour American but they were more expensive and so were other travel agents i got quotes from

ireland
Level Contributor
454 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: dublin to orlando via atlanta with Air France july 2012

Just wondering what price you got the flights for . We are a family of 4 going next may and i got the flights with aer lingus dublin to orlando non stop for 2100 . Our eldest is regarded as an adult so it was fairly reasonable i thought. The trick is to book as early as possible. You can book up to 330 days in advance which is exactly what i did

Strabane
Level Contributor
536 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: dublin to orlando via atlanta with Air France july 2012

hi that is great price direct with aerlingus... at present its costing us for 4 approx €3600 far too much...

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: dublin to orlando via atlanta with Air France july 2012

Yes thats a great price i can't remember how much the flight cost we just book everything together,,you can be lucky to get good deals if your paying up front we just paid deposit and the rest 10 weeks before we go the 1095 includes flights hotel flexiplus ticket and transfers per person