We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

loews Universal hotels -sales?

u.k
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
loews Universal hotels -sales?

Does anyone know if Loews reduce their prices at all? I am looking at a stay at the Royal Pacific for one night on June 28th 2012 and although I have been looking everyday for two months prices have not gone down at all. Should I just book or wait a while longer?

Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: loews Universal hotels -sales?

We are looking to book around the same dates as you and I would diffinatley wait.

We stayed at the HRH last xmas and the price was half of what they want for June 2012, it seams that the closer you book the cheaper it is, I have been monitoring the prices for the coming months and the closer it gets the prices are comming down.

pa
Level Contributor
54,413 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: loews Universal hotels -sales?

I just recieved a very nice offer, they come out about this time every month :)

St. Petersburg...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: loews Universal hotels -sales?

Yes, they do lower their prices based on availability. However, I can tell you since they opened the Wizarding World of Harry Potter the hotels have been selling out. This means not as many deals. If you are looking to stay at one of those hotels, go ahead and hold it. You can always call back and update if a deal comes available.

4. Re: loews Universal hotels -sales?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2012, 05:16