We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando in July

manchester
Level Contributor
135 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Orlando in July

I am addicted to this forum and read posts on everything I have booked to go 8th July for 2 weeks, how busy will the parks be and what will the weather like?

Thanks in advance

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
444 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orlando in July

The weather will be extremely hot and maybe a little thunder and rain storms thrown in. This site allows you to view the weather historically

wunderground.com/history/…MonthlyHistory.html

The parks will also be busy as its school holidays and there will be lots of south american tour groups trying to demolish anyone and evryone in their way !!!

london
Level Contributor
100 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orlando in July

we were there last july had some cloudly days and rain in afternoon, the parks were very busy IOW packed universal was the quieter one. it was hot most days. hope thishelps

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,936 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orlando in July

its usually very hot in july,, very clammy,lash on the sunscreen, cos burning times are quick, expect theme parks to be cattle stampedes cos everyone and their brother will be vying for pole position for rides....

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Orlando in July

We always go in the summer due to the kids being out of school. The trick is to get up early and be at the parks at opening. You will be amazed at how many attractions you can see before noon. Grab lunch, go back to your resort until evening (swim, nap, shop) then go back in the evening for more fun.

Where are you staying?

manchester
Level Contributor
135 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Orlando in July

Rosen inn international drive :-)

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
46,997 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Orlando in July

Very very hot, and very crowded I am afraid ;-(

Start early at the parks, and take a break midafternoon for a swim or just get somewhere cool.

Lisburn, N.Ireland
Level Contributor
629 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Orlando in July

We go 26th June, & will be there during 4th July hols, so it'd gona b busy. It's all about planning planning & planning. Up early and get at it, don't stress over crowds & queues, relax & have fun

Chesterfield, UK
Level Contributor
425 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Orlando in July

We arrive on the 8 th of july too! Been in july several times and yes its v hot but isnt that why we visit the sunshine state. As other TA posters suggest, get to the parks early then you can leave to relax by the pool in the afternoon. See you on the 8th - i'll be the girl with the biggest smile on my face!!

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
16,088 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Orlando in July

Just use the search function with key words " Orlando July".

This is a very commonly asked question.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
457 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Orlando in July

We have been twice in July. Extremely hot and humid. One year we had not a drop of rain, mid 90"s and 100% humidity. Last year pretty much the same but we had a couple of rain showers. Normally I can't deal with high heat and humidity but it was vacation so I made the best of it. We made sure we always had water to drink, always went into stores to cool off and made sure we had lunch or dinner somewhere that had air conditioning. Also many of the rides and attractions have waiting areas under shade that made waiting in line more tolerable. My daughter had one of those spray bottle fan things and that helped out alot too. As far as the crowds go............crowded big time but the lines seem to move quickly. Just made your ADR if you want to do any of the table service restaurants and make sure to take advantage of the fast pass for any of the popular rides and you will be fine.