We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas 2012 at Fort Wilderness, Florida

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Surprise
1 post
Save Topic
Christmas 2012 at Fort Wilderness, Florida

Dear Gentlemen,

We have 10 people interested in spending our 2012 Christmas week in Fort Wildness for 1 week and we would like a price on the cost of this trip.

We have 4 adults and one grandson in need of a lodge stay and 2 adults with 3 grandchildren with their motor home set on a sight close to us, at the lodge.

Ages of children are 5,12, 17, 18.

This will be my wife and I celebratating our 50th wedding aniversary and I hope you can help us to have a memorable time.

Please reply as soon as you can.

Yours truly,

Mr. Ronald Rogers

15668 W. Patagonia Way

Surprise, Az. 85374

E-mail - rjr6441@cox.net

pa
Level Contributor
53,897 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas 2012 at Fort Wilderness, Florida

Welcome to the forum

We are not travel agents but can help steer you to more information

I assume you are I terested in the Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground, yes ? http://allears.net/acc/faq_fw.htm There is also The Wilderness Lodge Resort http://allears.net/acc/faq_wl.htm

Both are in the Magic Kingdom Area but are two separate Resorts

If you need a quote for your holiday, I highly recomend dealing Directly with Disney OR using a very reliable and Official Disney Travel Agent such as

www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com

That way you will get the best deal, can Modify your reservation If and when new discounts are announced and you can be assured of what you are getting/booking

Once you have a quote, we can advise whether it's a good deal or not and help you sort out all the details :)

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,431 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas 2012 at Fort Wilderness, Florida

Ft. Wilderness is definitely a neat place to stay.

Here's an online map that shows you the layout below. Realize you cannot drive a vehicle "around inside" the campground as you must rely on the busses or rent a golf cart for travel inside the campground.

As you can see on the map, the cabins are limited to just a few sections of the property, so you'll need some coordination on reservations between those in the camper and those staying in the cabins to try to get you located close to one another.

www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/fortwilderness.htm

3. Re: Christmas 2012 at Fort Wilderness, Florida

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2012, 10:28