We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I've booked my flights now

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tewkesbury, United...
Level Contributor
424 posts
Save Topic
I've booked my flights now

Finally booked the flights yesterday. Travel agents were offering me prices ranging from £3900 to £4500 for Virgin Flights, departing 1st Nov. I visited the Virgin Holiday shop in Northampton and spoke to a really helpful guy who gave me a price of £4700. After a bit of banter, and by moving the flight 1 day earlier the price came down to £4100. Yes, I could have saved £100 but its worth that much to deal with Virgin directly. Not sure who's the most excited, me or the kids :-)

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
274 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I've booked my flights now

I always look forward to it more than the kids,we go in 62 days! Well done for booking.

Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I've booked my flights now

Yay, well done, its always more real when the flights are booked :)

A x

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,753 posts
257 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I've booked my flights now

Yay! The countdown begins now! Do you mind me asking what's included in that price?

Guess you'll have to change your user name now ;)

Wigan
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I've booked my flights now

Well done on getting a great price xxxx i have to wait until June 2012 before the Virgin fly drive prices come out lol xxxx

Edited: 26 November 2011, 20:58
Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
25,265 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I've booked my flights now

Good for you have a great time.

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I've booked my flights now

thats great you are all booked for your flight!! now you get to start planning your holiday...we go in 65 days...

aberdeen
Level Contributor
1,412 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I've booked my flights now

i love the feeling when u finally book were planning on booing next wk for 2 wks in may will def b shopping about and trying to get the best deal

Tewkesbury, United...
Level Contributor
424 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: I've booked my flights now

:-) Hi, yes guess I will have to change my name

The price was for 5 adults and 1 child departing 31st Oct for 14 nights. 13:35 flight from Manchester to Orlando. Includes 7 seat car hire with CDW.

Stu

9. Re: I've booked my flights now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 08:15