We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mickey's philharmonic

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Crieff, Scotland
Level Contributor
961 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Mickey's philharmonic

What exactly is this attraction- is it kind of like Tough to be a bug? or am I on the wrong track altogether?

Where abouts is this attraction located in MK?

Livonia, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mickey's philharmonic

Yes, it's a 3D movie that's is really cute. It's located in Fantasyland.

Fayetteville, AR
Level Contributor
2,149 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Mickey's philharmonic

It is a great 3-D show for all ages. It's Tough to be a Bug and Honey I Shrunk the Audience can be a bit scary for very little ones. This one can be enjoyed by everyone. It has pretty, happy 3-d effects and some great smells too!!!

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mickey's philharmonic

Definitely a must see!

Winter Garden...
Level Contributor
612 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mickey's philharmonic

it is a great show. I cant remember what it was, my 4 year old son was trying to catch something with the 3-D. he leaped out of his chair and ended up in the lap of someone sitting in front of us. Luckily they thought it was really funny.

Philadelphia...
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Mickey's philharmonic

Hello babymac,

Yes, definately a must. We saw it twice on the day we were there, and our 4 yr. old enjoyed it both times just as much as we did.

Can't recall the area it was in though, after 4 days of non stop theme parks the fantasy-names all become a blur pretty much.

Groundpounder:)

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,488 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mickey's philharmonic

I agree; it is wonderful. One of the few attractions that actually made me (I'm over 40) laugh out loud more than once.

It is located where the Legend of the Lion King used to be, right near the carousal.

Don't miss this one!!

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
396 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mickey's philharmonic

Philharmagic is the best 4-D attraction I have seen at any park. It is located across from the carousel in Fantasy Land between Snow White's Scary Adventure and Peter Pan.

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
688 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mickey's philharmonic

We were in Disney in February and saw Mickey's philharmonic it was great. Our 8 year old son loved it although my 4 year old daughter was scared when the things came flying out at you. I think it just depends on the child. She has a speech delay and processing issues so when the things came flying out it was too much for her. But, definitely do not miss this one.

Crieff, Scotland
Level Contributor
961 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mickey's philharmonic

That'll be a definite then! We always head straight to the Carousel when we enter MK- family tradition- so that's great if it's right next door.

Thanks for all the advice and help