We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cinderella's Royal Table

Lake District, UK
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cinderella's Royal Table

Hi Everyone

I am hoping to make a reservation for 6 people (if we are lucky enough to get in) at the Royal Table when we go on hols next October. What i was wondering was, when i make the reservation online do i state that i am on the Disney dining plan? I am on the plan but the other 5 arent. If you book it that way does everybody have to be on the plan?

Also, please could you advise what time lunch is served? I have had a look on the website but it doesnt say, i guess it asks what time when you go to make the reservation (we arent at 180 days yet).

Thanks in advance

Magic Kingdom Park
Disney Parks & Activities, Theme Parks
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Water Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cinderella's Royal Table

You don't have to tell them you're on the plan when you book it. Lunch is served noon til 3pm. See this link for details :) http://allears.net/menu/menu_crl.htm

Lake District, UK
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Cinderella's Royal Table

Thank you.

When i put my hotel reservation number in online will it not automatically know that i am on the dining plan? Or am i best calling to book?

Thanks again x

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cinderella's Royal Table

It doesn't matter whether you are on the dining plan or not when you book, they will not deduct anything from your dining plan unless you ask them to at the restaurant. You can just tell them when you check in how many are on the dining plan. Even if you have the dining plan you do not necessarily have to use it for that particular meal.

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,353 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cinderella's Royal Table

Uslovers is right on don't worry just book the reservation. The only benefit of entering your confirmation number is it allows you to book 10 days ahead on your 180th day

Lake District, UK
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Cinderella's Royal Table

Thanks guys :-) x

Fredrikstad, Norway
Level Contributor
539 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Cinderella's Royal Table

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought we prepaid the full amount for this dining event?

Meaning that if you will use the DDP one should book with the reservation number. I am sorry if I cause confusion now....

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,353 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cinderella's Royal Table

You do not prepay (or at least you didn't when we booked in June), you need a credit card to hold your reservation if you don't show up or cancel in time you will be charged

Fredrikstad, Norway
Level Contributor
539 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Cinderella's Royal Table

Strange, but I stand corrected :-)

Must remember wrong, although the information on the Disney US site seem to confirm the prepayment thingy...

* Pre-payment is required. A cancellation policy applies and may result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Specific policies related to this facility will be detailed at time of reservation booking.

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
22,034 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cinderella's Royal Table

You do need to prepay at Cinderella's Royal Table as with many other Disney restaurants. Some require just to credit card to hold the reservation whcih you can cancel and you can cancel the Royal Table too but you get charged if you don't cancel 48 hours(I think,it may be 72 hours) in advance. These pre payments are fairly new so they probably weren't in effect in June.when you get there,those of you on the DDP will have the credit made properly to your credit card

Lake District, UK
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Cinderella's Royal Table

So to confirm........ when i log into the website using my hotel reservation number it will show that i am on the dining plan? I can go ahead and make the booking through that even though i am the only one on the plan? I will have to leave credit card details, so i will be charged for the meal even though i have the disney dining?

Sorry, this dining plan business is confusing!!!

Thanks x