We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport On site car rental companies

Maple Grove, MN
Level Contributor
128 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Airport On site car rental companies

Do not want the shuttle hassle, which rental agencies are on site? Got a good deal for Thrifty or Dollar. Hoping Dollar is on site. Can anyone verify this for me?

Maple Grove, MN
Level Contributor
128 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport On site car rental companies

How do I delete duplicate postings? Sorry......

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
18,136 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport On site car rental companies

Dollar is indeed on site as are Budget, Thrifty, Alamo, Avis, Hertz etc

To delete deupicate just click on report inappropriate content and delete from there

Edited: 07 December 2011, 16:29
Maple Grove, MN
Level Contributor
128 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport On site car rental companies

Thank you.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport On site car rental companies

oops didn't see this thread just answered on the duplicate.!!

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport On site car rental companies

We have used Thrifty in the past and will again in January. Got a CRAZY deal from them on Thanksgiving. Mid-Size for $95 for the week. ($148 with taxes and fees). The recently had a full-size for $129 for the week + taxes.

Dollar and Thrifty are owned by the same company, so I'm sure you'll be good as well.

We never accept any of the add-ons (SunPass, GPS, etc.).

Very convenient. Enjoy!

Colorado
Level Contributor
3,880 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport On site car rental companies

Most of the "major" rental agencies are located "on-site" which will mean that you can just walk across the street from terminal building to get your car.

Maple Grove, MN
Level Contributor
128 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport On site car rental companies

Thanks everyone for your quick replies. We needed a bigger car to transport 6 people so I decided to reserve early for our March trip. Got a Chevy

Tahoe or the like for $350/wk. Thought that was pretty decent for spring break time but will check every so often to see if I can do better.

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport On site car rental companies

As it gets closer, check every day. I watched for weeks to get our rate.

At one point it was close to $240 and ended up being the $95 mentioned above. But it was only at that rate for one day.

Graysville...
Level Contributor
2,349 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Airport On site car rental companies

If you go with Dollar sign up for their Dollar Express, it is free and you get to skip the lines inside and go straight out to the garage.

10. Re: Airport On site car rental companies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2012, 10:17