We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

15 days to go

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Albany, New York
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
15 days to go

We leave in fifteen days...anyone know what type of weather the have been having....I know it can change daily, but just wondering how it has compared lately to other years.

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
32,334 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 15 days to go

I wouldn't worry too much about the weather, especially two weeks in advance. I checked the weather every day for two weeks before our trip on Dec. 7th and it always said it would be sunny and in the mid to high 70's. When we got there it was in the mid 60's and it rained most of one day when it was supposed to be sunny. You cannot count on weather reports more than a day or two out. I would pack for chilly morning and evening weather and warmer mid-day weather., This is usually the normal weather for January. Being from New York you should like the mid to upper 60's during the day, I know I did. We just checked the weather on wunderground every morning before getting dressed so we knew what to expect.

Donna

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 15 days to go

Thanks Donna....60's would be great!!!

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
25,938 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 15 days to go

Yeah the weather should be fine enjoy Orlando.

4. Re: 15 days to go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2013, 10:19