We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another Question

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Albany, New York
Level Contributor
1,383 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Another Question

having never done the dining plan, this is how I interpret how it works,am I correct. We have 3 adults in one room,so since my name is one the room package, my key to the kingdom card will be the only one to have all the meals on it?? So that means no one can ever eat a meal with out me?? Thats a little bit weird. Since we are there 5 nights we will have 15 quick service meals, 15 table service and 15 snacks total on the card?? And each time we eat they deduct the amount of meals we eat. If we dont use a meal or snack,at the end we can use them as snack credits???

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
19,595 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another Question

You will get 3 cards. all of them will have all the DDP credits on them so not only can your companions eat without you being present,they can use up all the credits if they want!Whether or not you can convert credits into snack credits kind of depends on where you are doing it-some places won't let you do it,some of them are very generous with the equivalency

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
1,383 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another Question

Oh thats great...I thought only one per room!!! they better NOT use up the credits!!!LOL

Graysville...
Level Contributor
2,309 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Another Question

You get 1 quick service, 1 table service, and 1 snack per day per person but you can mix them up and use two table service one day and two quick service the day per person if you want. That is the way it way a few years ago. Our disney value resort let us use up our snacks that were still used on our card the last day. I thought that some times they only used my card to take everybody's meals off and other times I had to show all four of our cards to get them taken off.

4. Re: Another Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2013, 10:23