We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orleans - French Quarter - Cost of 1/2 gallon milk?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
379 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Orleans - French Quarter - Cost of 1/2 gallon milk?

Hi

Planning on bringing breakfast cereal with us, and the use our paid for disney quick service at lunch. Anyway, I need to buy some milk, and best I gather to get 1/2 gallon containers or above and then put it in the fridge.

Anyway - anyone know where its on sale, and how much?

Thanks

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orleans - French Quarter - Cost of 1/2 gallon milk?

They will sell milk at your resort, no idea how much, but in the grand scheme of things won't break the bank. If you have a car you can pick up anything you want at the local Winn Dixie about a mile from the crossroads at Lake Buena Vista. Milk there will set you back around $4 per gallon

gettysburg, pa
Destination Expert
for Gettysburg
Level Contributor
991 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orleans - French Quarter - Cost of 1/2 gallon milk?

If you were getting a quick service at or near your resort, you could also get milk with some of the meals and then stow the milk in the fridge. Since you'll have the refillable mugs anyway, you'll have plenty of soft drinks or iced tea to drink.

Walt Disney World...
Level Contributor
936 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Orleans - French Quarter - Cost of 1/2 gallon milk?

I think the milk available at the resorts are the small carton types (pint?), I don't know if I've ever seen the larger types. You would probably be able to buy the larger ones at the Settlement trading Post store that services a lot of the ft. wilderness cabins, and campsites in WDW. They sell regular size grocery items.

there is a second store also, but can't remember the name of it right now also in the Ft. Wilderness area.

Jos

4. Re: Orleans - French Quarter - Cost of 1/2 gallon milk?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2013, 10:21