We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best dining experience and good food for Dinner @ Epcot?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
326 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Best dining experience and good food for Dinner @ Epcot?

Trying to decide where to eat dinner @ Epcot. Steak is out - we are eating the next night at Yachtsman in our hotel for our last night in Disney. We do not want a buffet, so Germany is out and my Husband is not a big French food fan. Any other suggestions would be appreciated!

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,007 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best dining experience and good food for Dinner @ Epcot?

Teppan Edo, Via Napoli or Restaurant Marrakesh.

Walt Disney World...
Level Contributor
936 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best dining experience and good food for Dinner @ Epcot?

La Hacienda in Mexico is great, we have been there several times its some of the best food to be had in all of WDW IMHO. you must try the Queso dip as an appetizer if you go!

Via Napoli is a also a great restaurant located in Italy. Food is delicious and the service is great.

Links below to both menu's. Enjoy!

http://allears.net/menu/menu_haci.htm

http://allears.net/menu/menu_vianap.htm

Jos

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,701 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best dining experience and good food for Dinner @ Epcot?

Definitely Via Napoli, great food and great atmosphere, lovely staff in there too!

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
197 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best dining experience and good food for Dinner @ Epcot?

La Hacienda - Mexico

Great food and atmosphere and make your reservations for about 7 or 7:15 to be able to catch Illuminations while dining(ask for a window seat,you never know)

Love this place, it has very different Mexican dishes,more authentic :)

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best dining experience and good food for Dinner @ Epcot?

i agree with jsmla thease are very good places... i have not tryed the others so i can not comment on them..

Chicago
Level Contributor
509 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best dining experience and good food for Dinner @ Epcot?

Depends on what type of food you want. But we love San Angel Inn. Great authentic Mexican food, and the atmosphere is beautiful and quaint. ENjoy browsing through the market while we wait. It is indoors, so if you want to be outdoors, then La Hacienda like was already suggested.

pa
Level Contributor
54,007 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Best dining experience and good food for Dinner @ Epcot?

La Hacienda is Indoor dining, very good and if you time it right, you have a great comfy indoor spot for viewing Illuminations :)

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,840 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best dining experience and good food for Dinner @ Epcot?

I like Rose & Crown and Via Napoli.

Boston...
Level Contributor
170 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best dining experience and good food for Dinner @ Epcot?

We've had a couple good experiences at Rose & Crown. Food & service has been great. Request outside at right time for fireworks viewing. Even inside tables gather at the windows and all pretty much stops for the show.

Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
824 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best dining experience and good food for Dinner @ Epcot?

love marrakesh....santa angel inn is gorgeous and has some really good mexican food...can't believe you've knocked out the biergarden....its a fun rolicking time with some awesome food...and best of all they seat you with other folks so you get to make new friends too!! and don't miss dessert in the little pastry shop in france!!