We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st trip, just booked for 224 sleeps! where do i start?

somerset, england
Level Contributor
298 posts
Save Topic
1st trip, just booked for 224 sleeps! where do i start?

Hi eveyone

in the last few hours i have just booked my first holiday to orlando (apart from going when i was a little girl with my grandparents) and i just dont know where to start preparing! my boyfriend and i are flying out of gatwick on 16th of august for 14 nts with Ba Holidays staying on international drive.

yes i know august i must be mad but i am stuck with school holidays thats why we have left it as late in the holidays as we possibly can.

i've brought a guide book and ive read parts of it which has helped alot but was just wondering what are peoples ultimate tips and advice, do's and donts??

i've had a look on tickets for the parks online and i'm keen on the freedoom ticket, which offers universal, WDW, seaworld, aquatica and busch gardens unlimited for 14 days. has anyone used this before?

as for transfers from the airport to the hotel is it worth booking these or is there a bus as im guessing a taxi will be expensive for the two of us.

im sorry to ask so many questions but the more info you guys have the better.

many thanks

:)

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
28,838 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 1st trip, just booked for 224 sleeps! where do i start?

14 nights in Orlando thats great you will enjoy.

somerset, england
Level Contributor
298 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: 1st trip, just booked for 224 sleeps! where do i start?

Oops esta not visa...I'm so excited I make myself sound like a criminal!

Lynx or I drive???? What's everyone's views? Do I need to get tickets for both? I'm sure I have both stops right outside my hotel.

13. Re: 1st trip, just booked for 224 sleeps! where do i start?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2013, 10:17