We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando ticket website, are these safe?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ipswich, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Orlando ticket website, are these safe?

Hello I am currently in the process of booking park tickets for all the orlando theme parks (disney/universal/seaworld). I have found really good prices on these sites: attraction tickets direct, onlineflorida.co.uk, travel republic, floridatix, and themeparkdirect.co.uk. Turns out buying the ticket packages separately from the different websites is going to save us loads of money compared to getting something like the orlando flex ticket. We are going for 28 days!

Would appreciate any advice :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
433 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orlando ticket website, are these safe?

not sure if i fully understand what you are saying,

but if you mean that you are going to buy each park as a seperate ticket surely that will only give you one day at each park, whereas the flexi ticket for example is valid for 14 days from first day of use,

i got our 5 park flexi ticket from american attractions last novemeber and they cost £164 per adult and if you spend over £400 you get £5 discount, so if your going to spend say £800, buy them in 2 lots and save £10.

they delivered really quickly, free delivery and no charge paying with debit card

Gourock, United...
Level Contributor
3,496 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orlando ticket website, are these safe?

Take a look at these ...

Keith Prowes http://bit.ly/PROWSE

and

Orlando Park Tickets http://bit.ly/pk-tkx

See what they can offer.

Orlando park tickets are part of uscarhire.com and is a company I'd recommend. They also do tickets for lots of other attractions in the area.

David

Ipswich, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Orlando ticket website, are these safe?

Sorry I wasnt very clear! I meant buying like the 14 day universal and seaworld 14 day separately was cheaper than buying the flex ticket. I'll look at those websites aswell though thanks :)

Scotland
Level Contributor
443 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Orlando ticket website, are these safe?

I am also looking to order all my tickets in the next few days and found Floridaescapes to be cheapest.

stockport
Level Contributor
497 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Orlando ticket website, are these safe?

…disneyinternational.com/Select-Tickets.asp

plus you can use topcashback and get 2% back

6. Re: Orlando ticket website, are these safe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2013, 10:18