We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wishes at MK

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
852 posts
473 reviews
Save Topic
Wishes at MK

I suspect I'm going to get flamed for this but I'm going to stick my head above the parapet and say I wasn't impressed with the "Wishes" show at MK. We visited on Jan 10th so I'm pretty sure it was just the standard version of it.

The cascading lights etc on the castle were kind of neat but, dare I say it, the photos just bored me rigid.

What do others think?

Seperate question - does the Main Street Electrical parade still run? of all the parades and displays over the last 16 years of visiting that was my favourite.

Edited: 24 January 2012, 22:11
Cheshire
Level Contributor
5,065 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wishes at MK

I must admit I enjoyed the fireworks at Epcot ( illuminations) more than Wishes. Loved the lights ( memories) on the castle though not so much the photos. The electrical Parade was on in Oct when I was there, that's all I know :)

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wishes at MK

i love epcot illuminations i cry every time,but i did realy enjoy the castle with the light show and the music made me cry.

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wishes at MK

I was there on jan 9th thru 14th and we saw the electric parade .

4. Re: Wishes at MK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2013, 09:19