We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Choosing two parks for 2 days in Disney, FL

Pointe Claire...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Choosing two parks for 2 days in Disney, FL

We will be 2 couples with a 16 year old girl.

We will be arriving around 10:00AM on Sunday and we will be visiting one park on the Sunday and one park on the Monday.

Which one would people recommend taking into consideration that some parks close around 6 or 7pm at the end of February? My daughter wants to do some rides with her uncle also.

pa
Level Contributor
54,382 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Choosing two parks for 2 days in Disney, FL

Welcome to the forum

Epcot and Hollywood studios, plenty to do and see and enjoy for everyone at both Parks

Check the Park hours

www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/hours.htm

Washington State
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Choosing two parks for 2 days in Disney, FL

I agree. Epcot and Disney Hollywood Studios. If it was warm enough, we love the Blizzards Beach water park also. (actually like all of the Disney parks, but these are our top 3 if we had to pick 3.

Pointe Claire...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Choosing two parks for 2 days in Disney, FL

How long does it take to visit Hollywood Studios. Is it a full day like Epcot?

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,329 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Choosing two parks for 2 days in Disney, FL

Hollywood Studios isn't near as big as Epcot, so it doesn't take as long to cover, but you should head for the Toy Story Mania ride first thing before the line gets too massive on it and the Fast Passes get gone.

I suppose if you rode every ride and saw every show at Studios, it would take the better portion of a full day, especially if you stay for Fantasmic. Except in the busiest times of the year, the hours at this park aren't as long as Epcot either, so you may still need the majority of a day to see it.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
1,431 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Choosing two parks for 2 days in Disney, FL

hi

I would recommend Hollywood Studios and Magic kingdom.

Although MK does have a lot of Childrens rides it also has some great rides for everyone- Big Thunder, Space and Splash Mountains, Haunted House, Pirates of the Caribbean, Peter Pan, Buzz Lightyear etc

6. Re: Choosing two parks for 2 days in Disney, FL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2013, 09:26