We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best character experience?

England
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
Best character experience?

Hi

Just wanted your thoughts about the best character dining experience for older children.

My girls will be 12 and 8 (twins) - we've done a couple (Princesses at Epcot, Little Einsteins at HS and another that I can't quite recall).

I could probably get away with the princess one again but wondered if anyone else had an opinion.

I think we'd prefer buffet where possible, loud and lively would also be good.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

S

essen, germany
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Anna Maria Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
3,991 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best character experience?

I like the Breakfast at Tusker House in AK and the Buffet in Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom....

NJ
Level Contributor
1,149 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best character experience?

Love Crystal Palace in MK for breakfast! We try to go on an early magic days and schedule it for the last breakfast seating. Run around for a couple of hours and then have a fun late breakfast with the pooh characters.

Fredrikstad, Norway
Level Contributor
539 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best character experience?

The Character breakfast at O`hana's at Disney's Polynesian is also great, not a buffet but served family style at your table. We really enjoyed this and it is very lively, with Stitch, Lilo, Mickey, Pluto and Goofy. A great start to any day.

O`hana also have a dinner without characters but great fun for the kids with coconut races and such...

England
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best character experience?

They all sound great - thank you

Cheshire
Level Contributor
5,143 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best character experience?

We also had the Character breakfast at ohana and at one point maracas were given out, and all the children lined up with the characters and 'danced' around the restaurant ! Great fun :)

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best character experience?

chef mickeys for breakfast or dinner, crystal palace for breakfast or dinner,1099 park fare for breakfast or dinner.they all have character and i think thease are the best.ohana's only breakfast has character,but the dinner at night is lots of fun and great food..

7. Re: Best character experience?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2013, 09:53