We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Embassy suites Jamaican court international drive

uk
Level Contributor
39 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Embassy suites Jamaican court international drive

Hi we are a family of 4 adults and a child of 14, we were wondering if anyone has stayed in the embassy suites Jamaica court , and all been in one suite, is there enough room as it states they are suitable for 6.

Thanks

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,045 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Embassy suites Jamaican court international drive

Never stayed in a suite but I thought I'd let you know that this hotel is pet friendly and VERY popular with dog owners. I've stayed here with our Shih Tzu on our arrival night several times. This is the only pet friendly hotel where I see large dogs-shepherds, goldens, labs, etc.

Co Down, N. Ireland
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Embassy suites Jamaican court international drive

Hi we stayed there in 07 and 08, you get 2 big double beds in the one bedroom and then a pull out sofa in the lounge,if you can try and request a corner suite as they are bigger, we loved staying here and everyone was so friendly, the free breakfast is a must and if you fancy a drink after the parks then they have the free managers cocktail..

hope you have a fantastic time..

Caroline.x

Co Down, N. Ireland
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Embassy suites Jamaican court international drive

That should have said Free managers cocktail hour...lol...

Caroline.x

Orlando
Level Contributor
10,436 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Embassy suites Jamaican court international drive

It is a good location. Six people would be very crowded. If they haven't changed much in the past few years, it is just a bedroom and a parlor room.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,440 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Embassy suites Jamaican court international drive

We've never stayed at Jamaican Court, but have stayed at the Emabssy Suites Lake Buena Vista. We were 2 adults , 2 upper teen boys, & 2 preteen boys. Found it comfortable enough and the extra vanity with sink in the bedroom made it a bit more convenient for getting ready.

You might try looking at Homewood Suites or Staybridge Suites. They both offer free shuttle, breakfast buffet & Manager's cocktail reception just like Embassy. However, you would get 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, sofa sleeper & kitdhen area (with full-size appliances). This might be a more comfortable accomodation for your group.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
644 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Embassy suites Jamaican court international drive

I've stayed at both the Convention Centre and Jamaica Court Embassy Suites on International Drive and the Staybridge Suite IDrive. Although I prefer the Embassy Suites, I think the Staybridge would suit your needs better. You'd get two bedrooms both with their own bathroom, and a bed-settee in the lounge area. The Embassy Suites will have two doubles in the bedroom, the lounge area is small and leads directly onto the corridor, so you will hear people walking past - the curtains on the door and window often don't close properly so people may be able to look in too.

I also think the Homewood Suites located by Bahama Breeze in the centre of International Drive may have two bedrooms units.

None of the hotels have a particularly nice pool area - but ES Convention Centre is best.

7. Re: Embassy suites Jamaican court international drive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2013, 10:25