We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

typhoon lagoon or blizzard beach?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hendersonville...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
typhoon lagoon or blizzard beach?

Planning a trip to disney...which water park would you recommend for children 12, 10 and 8?

Washington State
Level Contributor
1,690 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: typhoon lagoon or blizzard beach?

You will get varied opinions on this topic. When are you going? I ask this because they alternate being closed for refurbishing during the winter and early spring months. My family's choice (husband, 11 year old son, and myself) much prefer Blizzards Beach over Typhoon Lagoon. The tropical setting an wave pool was nice (our son loved) at TL, but we much prefer the slides at BB. I'm glad we tried TL once (2010 and not at all in 2005) but we plan to go to BB twice and not visit TL at all during this next trip in a couple of months. If you like bigger and faster rides, you'd probably prefer BB. If not so much, TL IMO.

south yorkshire...
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: typhoon lagoon or blizzard beach?

Hiya,

My boys were a similar age when we first visited and loved them both! BB for the slides especially 'Summit plummet' which was a fave, although 'crusn n gusher' at TL is great and they also have a 'shark reef where you can snorkel with sharks, and the wave pool is fab! We always do both everytime for those reasons, so whichever you choose you will have a fab time!!

Have fun!

3. Re: typhoon lagoon or blizzard beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2013, 10:19