We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Opinions on Chefs de Paris?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
62 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Opinions on Chefs de Paris?

Anyone been? Would your recommend this or another restaurant in Epcot? We will be using the dining plan and have 4 year old and 6 year old girls. Thanks!

Fredrikstad, Norway
Level Contributor
539 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Opinions on Chefs de Paris?

Did you mean Bistro de Paris or Chefs de France ?

Both are excellent but the Bistro are more upscale and two credits.

Chefs de France is brilliant, and also have Remy from Ratatouille at select times visiting, small scale on a serving table being rolled around. Kinda cute.

But there are plenty of restaurants in Epcot, and they are all good, so depends on what food you like and dining experience you prefer

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Opinions on Chefs de Paris?

Which restaurant do you mean? There's Chefs de France, and Bistro de Paris. Unless something has changed recently, Bistro de Paris is not on the dining plan, is very good and one of my favorite restaurants at WDW, but is quiet and elegant and really not suitable for small children.

Chefs de France is good, but can get noisy at night if crowded. We had a really nice lunch there on my last visit. But check the children's menu to make sure there is something your children will eat.

Fredrikstad, Norway
Level Contributor
539 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Opinions on Chefs de Paris?

Bistro deParis is on the 2012 DDP with to credits.

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,515 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Opinions on Chefs de Paris?

http://allears.net/menu/men_cdfk.htm

here's the kids dinner menu.

my husband and daughters (adults) liked it, I thought it was okay (I'm a picky eater). They said they would go back again.

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
62 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Opinions on Chefs de Paris?

Oops...I meant Chefs de France. Thanks!

6. Re: Opinions on Chefs de Paris?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2013, 10:32