We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney Tickets - Water Park Fun and More Option

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Caribbean
Level Contributor
10 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Disney Tickets - Water Park Fun and More Option

If I buy a 4 day base ticket and add the Water Fun and More Option, how does that work:

Can I go to the parks on four days (lets say Mon Tues Wed Thur) and then use the 4 water park and other options admissions on the following days (Friday, Sat, Sun and Mon) once I do it within 14 days?

Also, first time visit for 8 year olds, does the Park Hopper make sense or should we take it one day at a time - park by park?

pa
Level Contributor
53,907 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney Tickets - Water Park Fun and More Option

You have it right about using Park days and Waterpark Visits. As long as you use them all in 14 days

We don't hop, plenty to do in each Park for a Full Day. You can always add it later if you want but that $55 per person could be better spent, IMHO. You can also add days to your Ticket, if you are just having so much fun, which of course you will. Extra days will only be about $10 each after that first 4 day ticket. And don't forget you can use the "More" part of the option to visit Dismey Quest, the kids might enjoy that :)

Washington State
Level Contributor
1,692 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney Tickets - Water Park Fun and More Option

If you get a 4 day ticket water park and more option you can go to the Disney parks (MK, AK, DHS, and/or Epcot) 4 times total- 1 each, 2 parks twice each, etc just any combination of 4 parks. They don't have to be consequtive days in a row. Then you can go to the water parks, Blizzards Beach and Typhoon Lagoon and Disneyquest (a great 4 or 5 story video games in Downtown Disney) along with a couple of other things like golfing 4 days total. That too not having to be consecutive days in a row. You could also do a Disney park and on the same day, go to a water park or Disneyquest. I agree that the park hopper is isn't worth it to us either. I'd rather spend that money on something else and spend the whole day in one park.

Graysville...
Level Contributor
2,311 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney Tickets - Water Park Fun and More Option

We have never done the park hopping, just too much to do in one park for a day. We usually do one park, then one waterpark, and keep alternating. Without a park hopper you can NOT go from one park to the next and use two of your park tickets. You have to have a park hopper to be able to see more than one park in one day. You can however do a waterpark and a disney park in the same day or one of the those and disneyquest at downtown disney in one day.

4. Re: Disney Tickets - Water Park Fun and More Option

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2013, 10:24