We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DisneyQuest

Canada
Level Contributor
167 posts
Save Topic
DisneyQuest

What are your views on visiting DisneyQuest. If we buy the Waterpark Fun and More tickets, we can visit DisneyQuest as one of the options.

Is it worth visiting or is it better to visit a water park again.

How long do you need to spend there. Can you go in and leave for lunch and then return later in the day?

Thanks.

World of Disney
Disney Parks & Activities, Gift & Speciality Shops
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Disney Parks & Activities, Gift & Speciality Shops
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,440 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: DisneyQuest

If you or anyone in your party like video, virtual, 7 interactive games...it's totally worth a visit. They have 5 stories of games from the days of pinball & air hockey until now. There's also a place to have snack / lunch as well as gift shop. You can always leave and come back in later. We usually spend 2 or 3 hours if just me & hubby...longer if our sons are with us.

Sussex
Level Contributor
953 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: DisneyQuest

Afree with Mrsad, if your into game then yes its definately worth it. Our friends boys (grown ups and kids!) go on and on and on about their time spent in quest- they would have gone their every evening if the women had let them!

IMHO its not great for little ones, is more teen-focused, though we do really enjoy some of the virtual rides.

Not sure its really comparable to a water park though. How many days have u dedicated to water parks?

Why dont you see how you feel after your trips to the water parks :)

Katrina

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,440 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: DisneyQuest

You could visit both actually. Disney Quest is usually open until late in the evening, so you could do the water park earlier in the day and spend a few evening hours gaming.

England
Level Contributor
249 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: DisneyQuest

I hadn't heard a out Disney quest before looking on the forum. Is it at down town Disney?

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
19,558 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: DisneyQuest

If you don't have time I wouldn't make a special trip for it. I'd rather go to a water park again, but that's me.

pa
Level Contributor
54,735 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: DisneyQuest

Mrslo8, it is at Downtown Disney, over on the West Side

http://allears.net/btp/dqfaq.htm

Manchester
Level Contributor
3,151 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: DisneyQuest

we spent 5 hours in there last time we went we had no idea we had been in that long until we got out. There is allsorts for lots of different ages.

England
Level Contributor
249 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: DisneyQuest

Thank you again pp. hope u don't get fed up of me! I think I'm beginning to rely on you ;). I'm sure I will have lots more to ask before we go..don't dissapear will you???

Foley
Level Contributor
182 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: DisneyQuest

Is there a listing anywhere that descirbes the virtual rides or gives a description of the different games? We will be going with 7 and 8 year old girls. They play the WII a little bit but are not great at it yet simple games. They love angry birds and stuff like that.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,440 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: DisneyQuest

Srobin: Try this link and under 'Disney Quest Play Zones'...click on each of the 5 zones listed.

wdwinfo.com/downtown/…dquestmain.htm