We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney Night Life?

Canada
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Topic
Disney Night Life?

I was just wondering what time all the attractions close down and the fireworks are over? and if you arnt completely dead from walking around all day long is there some cool things to do at night? i heard about the Adventurers club in downtown disney, is there anything else we may enjoy for a night out after the parks?

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,383 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney Night Life?

The fireworks don't always "close down" the theme parks, especially during peak seasons. During certain times of the year, the parks stay open much later.

Downtown Disney is about the only "Disney" nightlife area with music, dancing, etc., but Orlando is a party town. There are many other places to go outside Disney, including City Walk over at Universal.

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney Night Life?

The "City Walk" At Universal is a lot better. At least I think so.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
4,651 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney Night Life?

The Adventurers Club is at Pleasure Island, at Downtown Disney, which is set off from the rest of Downtown Disney. There are a number of other clubs at Pleasure Island; you either pay a cover that gets you into all the clubs ($20+), or just recently, they started letting people pay covers for seperate clubs, instead of having to pay the full price.

There's plenty to do outside of Pleasure Island at Downtown Disney. There's DisneyQuest, La Nouba Cirque Du Soleil, and the House of Blues, and theaters, as well as plenty of shopping and restaurants.

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
545 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney Night Life?

CubaGrl22,

I fully agree with Mr. Pibb. I think City Walk is much better than Pleasure Island and, besides, you don't have to pay an entrance fee which in the case of Pleasure Island is too much, imho.

PELUCH