We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Texas de Brazil?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
732 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Texas de Brazil?

Anyone been? would you reccommend it? it looks lovely from pictures on their website! I am thinking about making a reservation here so please let me know what your opinions of the place are as I havent read much about it anyhwere else :)

Thanks

northern ireland
Level Contributor
149 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Texas de Brazil?

hi cbr600

its a fantastic dining experience!!!!!!!!

we were there last august, we found it by chance driving around looking for a restaurant,we opted for the two course meal,

the salad bar is incredible,as for the main course, i have never tried as many meats at one time in my life.

the staff are excellent and very good with kids, there was a clown circling any tables with baloons, incase you dont have kids he does not bother coming near your table.

it has an extensive wine list and a wonderful bar to have pre meal drinks.

we are going back again this august as my family enjoyed it so much

hope this helps

milliesgirl

dallas, tx.
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Texas de Brazil?

My husband and I love the variety. I am a vegetarian, so I could care less about the huge assortment of meat, but my husband loved it. The salad bar has a great selection. The bread is yummy. My children, all under age ten, also loved the place. They enjoyed the food and service. I recommend this restaurant, unless you are on a tight budget.

upper marlboro, md
Level Contributor
493 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Texas de Brazil?

Where is this place? It sounds like it is a Brazilian steak house. If it is and if it is anything like the one in New York City and D.C. then go for it. When we go to Orlando in July, I will certainly try it. Please tell me where it is.

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
545 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Texas de Brazil?

elfin44,

Texas de Brazil is just a steakhouse (or churrascaria in portuguese)with a different concept. TDB is located at 5259 I-Drive not very far from Wet-n-Wild. For details like hours of operation, driving directions and even the menu, visit their web site at www.texasdebrazil.com. Their telephone in Orlando is (407)3550366.

Enjoy your meal.

PELUCH

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
732 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Texas de Brazil?

Thanks for all your helpful replies, I have now made a reservation, hope its as good as it looks yummmmm

xxx

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
540 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Texas de Brazil?

My father has been and I will certainly be eating there when I'm Orlando during July. He says the quality of food is fantastic, and plentiful. Make sure that you are starving when you go there.

northern ireland
Level Contributor
149 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Texas de Brazil?

hi we were talking about this restaurant today again!!!!!!!

my eldest son wants to go back so he can have some of the breads that were served,

we were trying to remember the dish that was served during our meal to cleanse the tasebuds, was it bananna in sauce anyone know????

milliesgirl

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Texas de Brazil?

This place is amazing! the food is just great, you will love this place, and watch out, if your full, you wont' stop eating!