We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Favourite Part of your holiday?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
430 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Favourite Part of your holiday?

can be a ride/ restuarant /time etc

Horsham
Level Contributor
2,690 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Favourite Part of your holiday?

Well I have many!

Going to bed the night before, knowing I wont get a wink of sleep and not caring!

When the taxi arrives to take us to the airport, way earlier than we need to be there (only live 15 mins from airport, but still go about 4 hours before flight)

And that first morning has to be the best feeling in the world, waking up at 4am and stepping onto the balcony and its warm! or even hot!! then wandering around hotel and not seeing a single person!!

uk
Level Contributor
233 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Favourite Part of your holiday?

i haven't been yet but 89 days & counting :)

but the best part for me on any holiday is when the taxi comes outside your house to take you to the airport

cant wait whoooohooooo :)

galway
Level Contributor
1,220 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Favourite Part of your holiday?

moose54 got there before me. Definitely a high going on the airport monorail Also first time i get to spend dollars. Nearly feels like monopoly money. So many notes. Not used to ones here. And the blast of heat that hits you walking out of the arport. And after that it just keeps getting better and better.

newcastle
Level Contributor
2,933 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Favourite Part of your holiday?

Its got to be either the welcome to Disney sign at the gates or main street. Or waking up early on the first morning, or the pool or the food. In fact just about everything, except going home!

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
173 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Favourite Part of your holiday?

"This is the keys to your vehicle sir".. thats what gets me goin!!!some day we will be back for our 4th time for my son Conor who wants to ride the Kraken like his older family did when he was too small.

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Favourite Part of your holiday?

For me, as soon as we land and see that first palm tree, that is the first thing I look for as I know that means we are somewhere much warmer and that my magical place is just around the corner.

Can't wait to share that with my four year old niece in 16 days!!!!!!!!!!

aurora, co
Level Contributor
4,408 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Favourite Part of your holiday?

For me it's the rides. At Epcot it has to be Soarin' Every time we go it's our first ride at Epcot. I love the "flying" feeling and even love the music. At MK it's Pirates because I remember riding it at Disneyland as a kid (their version is better, though). At HS it's the Star Tours ride, I hope they haven't changed it too much, I love the original. At Universal it's E.T. I don't know how long it'll be around but my daughter and I still love this ride.

Scotland
Level Contributor
704 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Favourite Part of your holiday?

I get so excited/nervous before we go that for me the best part is when i finally get to the hotel or villa! i know the flight has gone fine, we've been let in to the US, got our hire car, found our way there and hopefully i've remembered everything. It's relief mixed with excitement! Also love the feeling of heat when you step off the plane.

29. Re: Favourite Part of your holiday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 19:51