We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando and St. Augustine trip report

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,451 posts
229 reviews
Save Topic
Orlando and St. Augustine trip report

This is my trip report from November. We had a family vacation in Northeast and East Central Florida including visits to St. Augustine, the Universal theme parks and Cirque du Soleil. The focal point of the trip was the day we did the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. We had seen several of the movies as a large group on other holidays.

There are three pages and nearly 40 photographs: http://www.mightymac.org/11floridatrip01.htm

Liverpool
Level Contributor
637 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Orlando and St. Augustine trip report

Great trip report and lovely photos. Thanks for sharing.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
177 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Orlando and St. Augustine trip report

We are going to be staying in kissimee in july, how long did it take to drive from the orlando area up to st augustine?

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
16,688 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Orlando and St. Augustine trip report

It takes about 2.5hrs

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,451 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Orlando and St. Augustine trip report

Traffic slowed to a crawl on our way through Orlando going north on Saturday evening, but it was only about 2 hours driving back on Sunday evening.

Altitude9600, that was my wife's first time playing Dominion and she asked for & receved the game for Christmas. I'm finding that I don;t care as much for the deck building game.

15. Re: Orlando and St. Augustine trip report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2013, 10:19