We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Busch Gardens all you can dine pass

Hamilton, Ohio
Level Contributor
299 posts
359 reviews
Save Topic
Busch Gardens all you can dine pass

Hi all, Just wanted to get your opinions on the best restaurants and food choices for the all you can dine pass at Busch Gardens. We are big eaters and want to get our money's worth ;)

Thanks so much!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,092 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Busch Gardens all you can dine pass

Anyone have info on this one?

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,937 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Busch Gardens all you can dine pass

The All you can eat and drink is for participating restaurants only. I think it changes depending upon expected crowd levels. The Crown Colony House Restaurant, currently is not included.

The one time we tried it, we had plenty of choice.

Edited: 18 February 2012, 12:25
scotland
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Busch Gardens all you can dine pass

We did this last year when we went for the day, there was three adults in our party, we found that this was a really good deal as it included unlimited drinks and saved us carrying cups around, we found that the food was quite average until we stopped to have un evening meal. I can't remember the name of the place but it was a food court type where we queued , their brisket sandwich was amazing, so good my husband who did not order it went back after eating his meal and had that as well, and the desserts there were also very good, you could go up as many times as you liked, wish we had found this place first.

4. Re: Busch Gardens all you can dine pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2013, 10:20