We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car parking

Pontefract
Level Contributor
14 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Car parking

Hi, Can anyone help? I am travelling to Orlando in April and I have discovered you can visit more than one Disney Park on the same day but just pay one car parking charge, is this true. Also If I visited say Seaworld could I then use the same car park ticket for Universal, City Walk the same night? The parking is getting very expensive so cutting down on costs is a must

Any advise would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance x

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
29,453 Reviews
Orlando, FL
pa
Level Contributor
54,826 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Car parking

At Disney, yes, only pay Once per day. You will need the Park Hopper Option on your Ticket in order to visit more than one Park in a day.

Seaworld and Universal, I don't believe so

Mentioned in this post
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
29,453 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car parking

Yes it's true you can visit as many theme park car parks at Disney in one day. Make sure you keep your parking receipt.

I don't believe you can use your Seaworld parking ticket for Universal though. If you go to Universal between 6pm & 10pm the fee is $5, after 10pm parking is free.

Mentioned in this post
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
29,453 Reviews
Orlando, FL
romford, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Car parking

If you have an Orlando Flex ticket you can park use the same parking ticket all day.

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Pontefract
Level Contributor
14 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car parking

we have a 3 park ticket but no universal parks! Thanks though, Im sure we paid more than $5 after 6pm in 2010. Great advise thanks for letting me know

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,543 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Car parking

To combine all that info...

you canNOT visit more than one Disney park on the same day by just paying one car parking charge. You pay only one car parking charge per day if you move between the 4 parks = true, but to gain admission through the turnstiles at more than one Disney park on the same day you need the Park Hopper option on your ticket.

A SeaWorld parking ticket/receipt will not work in the same day at Universal...unless you have FlexTicket. If you have separate tickets for SeaWorld and Universal it will be a separate charge. Parking is the same location for Universal parks and CityWalk. It's $15, $5 after 6pm, free after $10.

Disney and SeaWorld are $14 per day no matter the time. Wet N Wild and Aquatica also charge parking. Disney Water Parks, Downtown Disney, and Discover Cove have free parking.

Edited: 17 February 2012, 20:02
Mentioned in this post
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
29,453 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Aquatica Orlando
Aquatica Orlando
6,721 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Pontefract
Level Contributor
14 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Car parking

Many thanks for the info, things change so much in time between visits so its useful to get as much new info as possible before we arrive. Many thanks again for your help

England
Level Contributor
1,016 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Car parking

Hi - sorry to hijack the thread

We're travelling from the UK in April too (54 sleeps, not that I'm counting :))

I've seen some parking passes for sale (or rather to rent) on ebay at £15 per week.

These sound great - but have I missed something vital?

Thx

S

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Car parking

Spambo these guys that rent out annual passes for parking are conmen. They buy up annual passes rent them out at £15 per week (completely illegal), these passes are non transferable and can lead to you being refused entry to the park, they can be confiscated by the car park security and then you are out of pocket for the £60 deposit plus the £15 per week you will have paid to these guys.

Do the right (and legal) thing by paying for you parking on the day.

If an offer looks too good to be true, as with all things in life, it probably is.

England
Level Contributor
1,016 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Car parking

Thx for that - will give them a wide birth!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
472 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Car parking

Disney: park at Magic Kingdom and use the monorail to go to Epcot and buses to go to AK and HS.

Sea World: parking is $14. That parlibg ticket wont work if you try to use it at Universal.

Mentioned in this post
Magic Kingdom Park
Magic Kingdom Park
59,510 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Epcot
Epcot
24,672 Reviews
Orlando, FL
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
29,453 Reviews