We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seaworld

Johnson City...
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Seaworld

My husband, 7 year old daughter, and myself are planning a possible trip to SW from Tennessee in March. We don't want to pay to fly there and back to spend only a couple of days at SW, but we also don't want to stay so long that we run out of things to do there. (Been to Disney so don't want to go there again.during this trip) Could we spend 4-5 days at SW and there still be enough things to do and see each day?

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,209 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Seaworld

SeaWorld is just one park, and a worthwhile one to visit, but you'll be able to cover it fully in 2 days. Of course, there are many other attractions you could include so you have enough to fill 4-5 days without running out of things to do. Parks in the same group include Aquatica water park and Discovery Cove (all three pretty much next to each other), and Busch Gardens in Tampa.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,860 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seaworld

That would be the perfect length trip to do Discovery Cove (1 day), Seaworld (2 days), and Aquatica (1 day). Your daughter is old enough to swim with the dolphins, I bet she would love it.

http://www.discoverycove.com/

Edited: 20 February 2012, 18:42
on Youtube
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Seaworld

As 1031 said 2 days is probably enough to cover all the attractions in Seaworld, plus a standard 1 day enrty ticket gives you a 2nd day free of charge if taken within 7 days of the first visit. This would be a big saving on a multi enrty ticket and as said probably long enough for just the one park. And as others have also said there are lots more thing to do if you have a spare few days to fill, Gatorland, Airboat ride, national parks, beach day, Kennedy space centre, too many to list really.

England
Level Contributor
957 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seaworld

The second day free @Adrian mentioned - does that work if you buy a Seaworld & Aquatica ticket two park ticket too? I.e you get 4 days?

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,209 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Seaworld

SeaWorld and Aquatics 2 park ticket purchased from SeaWorld or Aquatica sites would be unlimited admission for 14 days from first use

on Youtube
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Seaworld

I don't think so i believe they're 14 day unlimited, I think it's just for the standard 1 day single Park ticket. I've never purchased the 2 park ticket you're talking about so can't say for sure, try their website to be sure

seaworldparks.com/seaworld-orlando/…tickets

sorry that was a repy to quetion not your post 1031. lol

Edited: 20 February 2012, 19:37
Cajun Country
Level Contributor
2,365 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Seaworld

If you purchase Discover Cove, you will receive 14 days to Sea World and you have an option of getting 14 days of aquatics and Bush Gardens.

Swansea
Level Contributor
655 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Seaworld

Yep we took 3 days to do SW, but they weren't full days more like 2/3rd days. First day we did the rides (several times) and just generally walked around, very nice park to just wander around and soak up the atmosphere. 2nd visit we did the shows, there's quite a few to do, and the 3rd we finished up and did the rides again. So yes 2 days would be fine, I really like SW its a lovely park.

9. Re: Seaworld

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2013, 10:26