We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy goodies/icecream to watch Wishes

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
946 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Where to buy goodies/icecream to watch Wishes

Hi

I did have a reservation for the dessert party however the kids really want to see the Electrical Parade so although it has killed me, I have cancelled it.

I thought maybe we could do the next best thing and stock up on some sweets/ice cream other goodies for the show

The question is - where from and where to eat it :)

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,935 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy goodies/icecream to watch Wishes

I would have to get a dole whip. Bakery and sweets along main street.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to buy goodies/icecream to watch Wishes

The Plaza Ice Cream Parlour along main Street just past the bakery. For sweets there is a sweet shop at the beginning of Main St on the right as you are coming in.

pa
Level Contributor
53,830 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to buy goodies/icecream to watch Wishes

The Main Street Bakery or Plaza Ice Cream Shop or Both. Grab as much as you can hold, have a seat on the Curb of Main Street, as close to the Hub right in front of the Castle, enjoy both the Parade and Fireworks

Here is the map to give you an idea of locations

www.wdwinfo.com/maps/MK.htm

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
14,996 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to buy goodies/icecream to watch Wishes

We like to grab an ice cream from the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor before Wishes. Main Street right out front is a great spot to watch the show. :-)

5. Re: Where to buy goodies/icecream to watch Wishes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 03:42