We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
new jersey
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Admission Price for Discovery Cove

Does anyone know the approximate price for adult and child admission to Discovery Cove Orlando? We are thinking about going but a friend told me today it was EXTREMELY expensive.

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Admission Price for Discovery Cove

Hey it's maybe around 75-150$

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
4,651 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Admission Price for Discovery Cove

Last I heard, an adult admission which includes dolphin swim with no discounts is over $250, maybe the exact figure is $278. Not sure about children's admission. If you google and find their website, you should be able to get the exact figures. I think it includes a 7 day pass to either SeaWorld or Busch Gardens.

One thing's for sure: barring a benefactor, you won't see me there anytime soon.

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Admission Price for Discovery Cove

Hello pennya,

Yes Discovery Cove is expensive but well worth it! Check out current pricing at www.discoverycove.com You can book the day with or without a swim with the dophins. If you book with the dolphins it includes free tickets to Sea World also.

UK
Level Contributor
632 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Admission Price for Discovery Cove

At least one person (over the age of 6) in your party has to do the dolphin swim.

Southampton, UK
Level Contributor
284 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Admission Price for Discovery Cove

Hi Pennya01

I have just booked 4 non-dolphin swims for my family, it is a amazing day out but is expensive hence us only going for a non-dolphin swim. (went a couple of years ago and swam with dolphins then). Just to clarify do not need anyone in your party to do dolphin swim unless you book on the internet. Just ring toll free, you'll find the number on www.discovercove.com and book via telephone. Very helpful and you will get either 7 free days at either Busch or Seaworld whether you book dolphin swim or not (not both; although if you pay an extra $30 each you can extended it to 14 days and do BOTH parks).

Hope this helps

Hbee

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
958 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Admission Price for Discovery Cove

How much in advance do you need to purchase tickets for Discovery Cove? We are going in August and it's probably a busy time - as they only allow 1,000 folks in - we want to make sure we get tickets. Also - sounds like as a couple we don't have to swim w/dolphins by calling the toll free?

London, England
Level Contributor
1,945 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Admission Price for Discovery Cove

JulesTravel, I think you should book asap. We booked before Xmas for July and I was told it was already filling up.

belfast
Level Contributor
493 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Admission Price for Discovery Cove

we just booked £154.00 per person to swim with the dolphins.you need to booked now as we were told it;s almost booked out for summer

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
678 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Admission Price for Discovery Cove

we booked 6 swims a week ago with attraction-tickets-direct.co.uk £154per swim, some dates left, but bookings "are good" according to A.T.D, so maybe you should book soon...... as honeybee mentioned you can book direct with D. Cove it seems easy enough, hope this helps.

missoula montan
Level Contributor
162 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Admission Price for Discovery Cove

we had a very difficult time getting tickets for DC on the date we needed. April 5-17.

We got tickets for DC from the Marriott special. See DC/ Marriott speials--- It was a difficult decision but the only way we could go there that week. We have to stay at the Marriott for 2 nights, which meant giving up 2 nights at the Disney resort area. ( free breakfast also) It was nice because we got free Sea World tickets. The Mariott hotel we choose is right across the street from Sea World. Walking distance to DC.

It seems that the cost is very expensive, but everyone says that it is such an excellent experience.

good luck!!!