We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aquatica Tips

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
1,988 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Aquatica Tips

Heading to Florida the week before Easter - five adults. Plan to spend a full day at Aquatica, our first time. We have reserved a poolview cabana for the day. Woman who took our cabana reservation indicated the park will be very busy that week and most likely reach full capacity early on in the day.

Do you have any tips to enjoying Aquatica? Ways to best deal with the crowds? Best rides to go on first? Thoughts?

I asked the same question for Epcot and received so many great ideas and tips, I thought maybe others would have great ideas for Aquatica too.

Tewkesbury, United...
Level Contributor
424 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Aquatica Tips

I'd be interested in this too as I'm considering including in my trip. Aquatica isnt somewhere I see frequently mentioned on here though - Wonder why ?

Lacombe, Canada
Level Contributor
252 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aquatica Tips

We also will be there the last week of March. We chose it as the add on park for our Discovery Cove day. My kids are super excited about it. But I agree that there isn't much said about it on here? Tips would be great :)

ireland
Level Contributor
454 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aquatica Tips

Do they supply life vests in aquatica like they do in discovery cove. Just asking as I am a non-swimmer and would like that added bit of security

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Aquatica Tips

yes louthmale they have life vest i to am a none swimmer and it was great to feel safe while in the water.

glasgow
Level Contributor
2,411 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aquatica Tips

Take cheap water shoes with you, arrive early.

Sit on the beach area...

For lunch they do pizza and chips family meals...great value...

ireland
Level Contributor
454 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aquatica Tips

Thanks for the reply. Just wondering do you have to rent the lifevests or are they given out free.

aberdeen
Level Contributor
680 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Aquatica Tips

They were free when we went,just hanging on racks,but you just had to grab one when available!!!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Aquatica Tips

yes as lee said they are free you just grab one and keep it as long as you need its a lovely place to have a relaxing day from the other parks.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
5,094 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Aquatica Tips

They have nice colourful parrots in trees too :)

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,860 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Aquatica Tips

My advice is get there at opening, and go on any rides you want with lines right away while they are still short. When lines get too long spend the rest of the day in Roas Rapids, wave pool, lazy river, and Walkabout Waters. I think the multi person rides like HooRoo run are the best, and Omaka Rocka. If you wear water shoes you can sort of ski along the floor of Roas Rapids as it wooshes you around,kind of like surfing. Its so fun!