We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which days to visit which parks

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
368 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
which days to visit which parks

Is there a site that would hlep me figure out which days of the week are best to visit which parks...We ant to go to Magic Kingsom 2 days, Epcot/HWStudios? and Animal Kingdom 1 day each.....Would Sunday be an OK day for Magic Kingdom or too crowded? Going last week of Sept! Thanks!

pa
Level Contributor
54,413 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: which days to visit which parks

All depends on the exact date

Take into account the Extra Magic Hours, special events, fireworks etc

www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/hours.htm

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
368 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which days to visit which parks

Well we are looking at last week of Sept...MK has extra magic hours the night of Sunday 9-23 which we may or may not stay on property so the EMH I guess aren't relevant, but would Sun or Mon generally be a better day to visit MK?

Beverly...
Level Contributor
300 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which days to visit which parks

Hi,

Check out undercovertourist.com..They have a crowd calendar which I find really helpful.

pa
Level Contributor
54,413 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: which days to visit which parks

I would go Sunday, if staying on site, to take advantage of those Extra Magic Hours. If you don't stay on site, go on Monday

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,443 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: which days to visit which parks

The good news is that the last week of September is very reasonable on the crowd levels according to touring plans; they only show levels 1, 2, and 3 for all days except Saturday, when it's a 5.

Extra Magic Hour parks will be more crowded due to the Disney guests, so you may want to avoid those parks.

Here's a breakdown of the parks and the best days for them:

Magic Kingdom: Tuesday and Friday

Epcot: Saturday, Monday, and Thursday

Studios: Wednesday and Saturday

Animal Kingdom: Wednesday and Saturday

VANCOUVER
Level Contributor
290 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: which days to visit which parks

Where did you find that info?

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
368 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: which days to visit which parks

Thanks so much you all are the best!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,443 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: which days to visit which parks

GMADEDE,

I have a subscription to the "Touring Plans" website which gives a 365 day calendar showing the predicted crowd levels at the Disney parks and the best days to visit on any given day.

You can see a limited amount of days without a subscription, but to see the entire year, you must subscribe:

http://touringplans.com/

9. Re: which days to visit which parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2013, 20:14