We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Check-in if you are going 3/25 until 4/1

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Central Illinois
Level Contributor
353 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Check-in if you are going 3/25 until 4/1

Just checking in to see who else may be in Orlando the last full week of March. I'll be there with my 8 year old daughter. We aren't doing WDW this time though. Staying at Star Island and we'll be chilling at the pool, going to SeaWorld and a day trip to Crystal River to swim with the manatees. What will you be doing during your week in sunny Orlando?

Georgia
Level Contributor
601 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Check-in if you are going 3/25 until 4/1

I'll be there with my 8 year old niece. Visiting Disney & spending time together

Clarksville, IN
Level Contributor
2,338 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Check-in if you are going 3/25 until 4/1

I'll be there with my husband and two girls. They are 6 and 10. Our dates are 3/24-3/31. We will be visiting the Disney Parks as well as Harry Potter World at Universal.

I hate to say it, but with as busy as it's supposed to be I hope that not too many people post on this thread, lol.

Central Illinois
Level Contributor
353 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Check-in if you are going 3/25 until 4/1

Aubrav.........LOL!! Thankfully this is a non theme park trip for us. Well, except for the day at SW. Thinking of going in mid-October for a WDW vacation.

london, uk
Level Contributor
13 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Check-in if you are going 3/25 until 4/1

in orlando with wife and two girls 3 and 8 from 22/3 to 2/4 then clearwater till the 6/4 first orlando trip hoping girls have great time, have disney ultimate tickets and discovery cove ultimate tickets ( seaworld, aquatica and busch gardens)

Hope the crowds are ok my girls are early risers so will be in parks pretty early bang out some big rides and then relax the rest of the day on the smaller ones, hope weather holds out!

Central Illinois
Level Contributor
353 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Check-in if you are going 3/25 until 4/1

@leo1977London.........You'll have a fabulous time! And your girls are going to love the parks. It may be too late to get an appointment, but for an extra special day for your girls I recommend checking out Bibbidi Bobbidy Boutique. Your girls will be transformed by their own personal fairy Godmother into a princess. The 'salon' is in Cinderella's Castle at the Magic Kingdom and also at Downtown Disney. 2 years ago I surprised my daughter with this special treat. I had packed an inexpensive white satin princess looking party dress and she wore that to the park then had her hair done in the morning. She walked around WDW all day looking like a princess. She loved it! Her princess bun with crown lasted 3 days (even after swimming).....she was sad when I told her it was time to wash it up.

Edited: 02 March 2012, 15:43
Lacombe, Canada
Level Contributor
252 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Check-in if you are going 3/25 until 4/1

We are there March 17 - 31... Myself, DH, DS (12) and DD (Turning 10 while we are there). My mom and sister are also joining us for week 1. So, we will be hurry scurry week 1 - WDW and IOA with a day at Cocoa Beach thrown in. Week 2, much more laid back with so far only a day at Discovery Cove booked in the calendar with lots of days to veg or hit WDW again if we please. Very much looking forward to it! Our winter has been incredibly mild, but I still love the SUNSHINE!!!

Clarksville, IN
Level Contributor
2,338 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Check-in if you are going 3/25 until 4/1

Woohoo! only 6 replies!

Central Illinois
Level Contributor
353 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Check-in if you are going 3/25 until 4/1

Aubrav........LOL!! Hopefully you will be able to enjoy Harry Potterand Disney without massive crowds. Are ya'll driving down? We'll be leaving home the 23rd, stopping in Nashville to stay with my sis, then driving to southern Georgia, staying the night just north of Valdosta, then driving the short leg into Orlando on Sunday.

St Paul, Minnesota
Level Contributor
105 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Check-in if you are going 3/25 until 4/1

Sorry - one more reply! I'll be there with my husband, parents, brother, parents-in-laws, sister-in-law, and two nephews.

As for what we'll be doing...5 days at WDW. And...I'll be turning 30. I'm actually kinda apprehensive about my birthday, so I'm just focusing on how excited I am for Disney World!

Central Illinois
Level Contributor
353 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Check-in if you are going 3/25 until 4/1

Enjoy your trip! And happy early birthday........don't fret....i've got just over 10 years on ya and I'm still living the good life :)

Live, not just the length of your life, but the width of it too.....