We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WDW Online Check-in

Northern Virginia
Level Contributor
193 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
WDW Online Check-in

Hello,

We are arriving Fri. March 30 in the evening at the Polynesian. From what I have heard, that is peak check-in time.

Is it worth it to do online check-in? I have heard pros: avoid lines, cons: no live person to make requests if needed

Any opinions from those who have used this feature recently?

Thanks!

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
476 reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
188 reviews
from US$128.99*
Special Offer
Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame...
14 reviews
from US$51.99*
US$87.87
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
130 reviews
from US$118.99*
Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
12,280 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: WDW Online Check-in

Hiya Saminats~~~~~~~~~I did it last year. You'll still go to a window with a live person. The basic difference is that they will have all your key cards and brochures ready for you.You can still ask questions.

You picked a fab hotel..Hope you have a blast!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
982 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: WDW Online Check-in

How does this work? When can you check in?

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
3,468 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: WDW Online Check-in

I didn't know that you could do this, so I will watching for an answer too. I have never stayed at a Disney hotel before.

Regards,

Deaconblue

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: WDW Online Check-in

well I am able to check in online the 29 th this month for arraviel at the 9 th so think its 10 days before

You can ask request and or send a mail at the same time if there is a spesific building You want into then I think You will need some exctra

have done the online check in twice before and when comes to the hotel go to the reception and to the desk where the online check in is , I have never done it other ways and I have always been happy with every thing

Got all my stuf there and then and can ask questions if needed at check in there

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
982 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: WDW Online Check-in

All Ears had some useful information on this:

http://allears.net/acc/onlinecheckin.htm

waterloo ontario
Level Contributor
577 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: WDW Online Check-in

yes 10 days before. I did not get a live agent as far as I can remember. We went to a special line at AKL and we were done in less than a few minutes. Our welcome package was there, our room was ready and we got to enjoy the experience a few minutes earlier which is nice with kids.

We got a great room but maybe would not have been so happy with the experience if we had not as we could not choose form avaialble rooms and options were almost non-existant..

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
982 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: WDW Online Check-in

So what is the consensus here? Are we better off not doing the online check in if we have a specific building or room request?

8. Re: WDW Online Check-in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 00:15