We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to meet Minnie Mouse

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Berkhamsted, Herts
Level Contributor
57 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Best place to meet Minnie Mouse

I have a terribly excited two and a half year old who we will be taking to Orlando in just ten days. She has a bright red and white spotty dress which is just like Minnie Mouse's and all she has gone on about for the last two weeks is how happy Minnie is going to be when she sees she has the same dress on. I think meeting Minnie is going to be the highlight of her trip (and we need to ensure said dress is being worn at the time).

We are renting a villa and planning on visiting the Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Animal Kingdom only. I have looked into a character breakfast but availability is so limited in terms of times and locations that all I can get seems highly overpriced so it's not a route I want to go down. So..............

At the three parks we're going to, which is going to be best to see Minnie and where can we find her????????

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,735 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to meet Minnie Mouse

Duplicate post; please see the other one for responses you got.

2. Re: Best place to meet Minnie Mouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 14:42