We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

14 weeks to go......

u.k
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
14 weeks to go......

Well I'm getting really excited now ,although we have 14 weeks til we fly out. I paid for the flights on Wednesday and today I bought a pile of shorts and T shirts for my grandson and have started filling up my holiday draw. I just can't wait- I'm dead excited. We've been three times before but the children in our group have never been and I can't wait to see their reactions when we get there....just had to share it,lol.

Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 14 weeks to go......

We must be there while you are there as it is also15wks for us.

We might even bump into each other in the disabled parking at the parks, we will be the van that is singing the Disney songs at the pay booths.

It is so exciting when you have family with you that haven't been before, the look on their faces is priceless.

u.k
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 14 weeks to go......

We will be in the mini van with a Welsh flag or emblem on it,lol. I am also looking for a welsh emblem to put on my ECV so you will easily recognize us.I look forward to seeing you there!

Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 14 weeks to go......

I will look out for your Welsh flags and will say hello if I see an ECV with one on.

We are just going to hire a normal wheel chair for my neice, my Sil doesn't trust her in a ECV she will have everyones ankles taken off if she uses one of them.

I can't believe how quick the holiday comes around from booking 12 months in advance.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,229 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 14 weeks to go......

Arrrr...bet the little ones will absolutely love it.....not long to go till June..that's when we'll be heading back home..sob sob!

5. Re: 14 weeks to go......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2013, 09:22