We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking adrs with thomas cook ref number?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wigan
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
booking adrs with thomas cook ref number?

hi all,i am all set and ready to book my adrs this weekend(yippee)

My hubby rang thomas cook and asked what reference number do we give for our adrs and they say its the same as our confirmation number we were given when originally booked.

Does anyone know if this is correct? dont wanna get to my adr date and it not be right and then spend half of the day trying to get in touch with thomas cook,and my time slots going.

my reference begins with 5293, As with all thomas cook passengers i believe have the same.

Thankyou Marish

wigan
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: booking adrs with thomas cook ref number?

okay jobelly thanks for that!

Marish

newcastle
Level Contributor
2,953 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: booking adrs with thomas cook ref number?

Marish, i just tried again and selected disney dining plan, and then said something else when they give me further options. Apparently i have the correct number ( although i'm still a bit unsure as she only asked for my surname and zip code - i then gave her my post code which she repeated wrongly and said i had the right number!)

The no i have is a 12 digit number.

Think i'm going to have to wait and see!

Co Down, N. Ireland
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: booking adrs with thomas cook ref number?

I rang the UK number 1st to get my number 0800 1690730..they were able to get me my reservation number and then when I was making our ADRs I phoned Disney dining..

Hopefully this will help..

Caroline.x

wigan
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: booking adrs with thomas cook ref number?

thankyou,will try again after ive picked my son up from school.Thomas cook was supposed to ring us back today.no luck as yet.but then theres still plenty hours of the day left.

Marish x

wigan
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: booking adrs with thomas cook ref number?

oh my goodness!!

Its taken me five phone calls and several emails, to finally get the correct number for my adrs...i was losing the will to live.lol

Thomas cook have apologised for the inconvinience,and all being well i will be able to book my adrs as planned this sunday....PHEW!!!!

Marish

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,051 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: booking adrs with thomas cook ref number?

Let us no if everything goes ok Sunday

newtonhill scotland
Level Contributor
1,750 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: booking adrs with thomas cook ref number?

Dont think I could stand the hassle to be honest, Marish is this part of the free dining or you just wanting to eat at specific places.??

England
Level Contributor
946 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: booking adrs with thomas cook ref number?

Hiya

I've booked with Thomas Cook but didn't take the dining.

My reference number also started with a 5 however now my flight tickets have arrived my reference number for everything else (API, Seat booking, Hotel confirmation) begins with a T. I emailed the hotel originally with a room request using the ref number beginning with 5 but they had no knowledge of it. I just emailed them last week with the T reference number and they found me straight away.

Not sure this is relevant, but just in case :)

wigan
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: booking adrs with thomas cook ref number?

hiya spambo,i have two other confirmation numbers,an online reference beginning with 5...and a booking reference beginning with T....both of these are not right for the disney dining....my disney number is a complete different number its 12 digits begining with 412....which is what LIZAP told me via a p.m

All being well sunday i will be able to book all of my yummy resturaunts.

Grandad,yeah we got free disney dining with our package.really looking forward to earing at the places ive picked. :-)

Lizap....sure there wont be a problem now,booking these places(fingers crossed)...im on nights tonight (booooooo) so hubby doing it as i think its only lunch time before we will be able to do it,and i will be fast asleep.but will let you know

thankyou all,for your help!

Marish

20. Re: booking adrs with thomas cook ref number?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 13:41