We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just 4 sleeps to go !!!!!!

Liverpool
Level Contributor
388 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Just 4 sleeps to go !!!!!!

Ok how quick has my holiday come around !!!!

Esta done , passports fine, airtickets got, money came yesterday, park tickets got, printed e tickets , myself and daughter packed husband and son will be last minute !!

Have I forgot anything !!!! Thinking of buying two cheap mobile phones to keep in touch do u think it's worth it ??

Is celebration easy to get to ?? If I park at epcot and go to boardwalk and I come back after 9 pm can I get to epcot car park to get the car ??

If I sit here long enough I will have another mountain of questions !! I'm just so excited xxxxxxx

galway
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just 4 sleeps to go !!!!!!

So early with the clock change. I have 85 sleeps. If you are driving will be so easy to get to celebration. We hope to go there this year too...by bus. Not sure bout Epcot answer so would say take your car with you as you may be exhausted at end of evening and you may also want to stay later. I love ESPN club. Have a ball. Don't forget a tr on your return. Ps believe you can get a ready to go phone bout $30 on WalMart. Even order online and will be delivered to hotel. Well worth it. No crazy bio on return=)

Cheshire
Level Contributor
5,163 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just 4 sleeps to go !!!!!!

Can't help with questions (I'd just text ) but so pleased for you, it really has come around quickly ! How exciting and wishing you all the best fab time :))

harlow essex
Level Contributor
53 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just 4 sleeps to go !!!!!!

hi if you go to the Disney site and put in Disney Planner you can print off an A4 map of the Disney area its quite a handy little map! how exciting we have 8 more sleeps, and just cant wait just a few more shifts at work then we are off, i need to get organised, don't forget to photo copy any tickets in case you loose them.

Have a magical time x

Cumbernauld, United...
Level Contributor
447 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Just 4 sleeps to go !!!!!!

23 weeks and 5 more sleeps for me......but whose counting!! lol

Can't wait 'til I'm in the same position as you :-))

Have a FAB holiday

u.k
Level Contributor
1,083 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just 4 sleeps to go !!!!!!

How wonderful for you! Is this your first time? It doesn't sound like it as you seem so organized.We leave in thirteen weeks and I'm excited already so I can only imagine how you feel! Have a brill time!

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
105 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just 4 sleeps to go !!!!!!

Hi crossleys!

We'll be there at the same time as we go in 6 sleeps!! Sooooo excited. We are not doing Disney this year but going to Seaworld, Aquatica and Busch. Was trying to book a meal with Mickey at the Contemporary for my little grandson but all full. Going to do 'lunch with Elmo' instead at Busch. Hope you have a fabulous time! x

Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,683 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just 4 sleeps to go !!!!!!

That was quick :0 I was wondering about the mobile phone too!! Hope you have a brilliant time. Enjoy every second!!

A x

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
505 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just 4 sleeps to go !!!!!!

How exciting! Hope you all have a wonderful time!

Liverpool
Level Contributor
388 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just 4 sleeps to go !!!!!!

Thank you this is our second time last time was two years ago and we were stuck for an extra 10 days due to the ash cloud !!!!

Hope you all have a fab time too xxxx

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
28,838 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just 4 sleeps to go !!!!!!

Enjoy your vacation.