We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is pin transferable?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Connecticut
Level Contributor
89 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Is pin transferable?

A friend received an offer for a discount valid during the time of our trip which she gave to me. Can I use that pin number or is it in some way associated with her and only available to her?

Brookneal, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,321 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is pin transferable?

I'm told they are associated with that person and are non-transferable... :(

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
19,900 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is pin transferable?

PINS are non transferable so you can't use someone else's

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is pin transferable?

no, i have one i can't use and i hate to see it go to waste,but what are you going to do...

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is pin transferable?

Can someone tell me what the pin is for, etc.? I am t;rying to book accommodations for my daughter and her family & my DH & myself for Aug. I called WDW yesterday and they told me I had a pin # but I didn't know what that meant. We are going 8/16-8/22 so the free dining plan is not going to be available to us. A bummer....

I am just curious about the pin and what it can be used for. Thanks so much. We haven't booked yet so if it's something that will reduce our costs it would be great.

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,717 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is pin transferable?

A pin # will be some sort of discount (percent off the room or free dining). You should call back and ask what the deal is for your pin #.

6. Re: Is pin transferable?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2013, 10:20