We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Passes - for Everything

Wenatchee...
Level Contributor
464 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Park Passes - for Everything

I am sure this has been addressed ad nauseum, but I'm trying to get a park pass for a gift, and I want to be sure I am doing this correctly. I would prefer a park hopper pass (including fastpass) for Disney World (Magic Kingdon, Epcot, etc.) as well as Universal Studios, including Islands of Adventure (is it true you need a pass for IofA? Isn't it included in the Universal Studios pass? Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Epcot
Epcot
24,390 Reviews
Orlando, FL
World of Disney
Disney Parks & Activities, Gift & Speciality Shops
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Disney Parks & Activities, Gift & Speciality Shops
Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,683 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park Passes - for Everything

Try undercovertourist.com for tickets. Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are 2 separate parks so you need a ticket for each. Harry Potter is in IofA. Fast pass for Disney is included free with your Disney Tickets. You can purchase an Express pass for Us and IofA but it really depends on when you are going to work out if you really need it.

A x

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
22,842 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park Passes - for Everything

Disney and Universl are two separate companies and while some ticket agents bundle the tickets together,www.undercovertourist.com is sometimes cheaper for disney and sometimes not-if you can subscribe to www.mousesavers.com,they have additional discounts. Universal studios and IOA are different so no,its not included in one pass. Check the Universal website,we have gotten some great deals on a free second day.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park Passes - for Everything

Universal Studios and Islands of Adventures are two seperate parks, you need a ticket for each.

As far as Disney goes you can buy passes for as little as one day to as much as 10 days with or without hopper.

http://allears.net/pl/ticketchart.htm

This link gives the prices for the Disney tickets.

Disney does not sell fastpasses, they are available to all. Each attraction that offers fastpass has a machine outside where you enter your park ticket to receive your fast pass ticket

Edited: 29 March 2012, 19:19
Waterford,ireland
Level Contributor
283 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Park Passes - for Everything

Attraction Ticket direct do a deal that includes all parks - I found them good and the tickets arrived quickly

Undercovertourist is another company I have dealt with with no problems that have the options that you need

Wenatchee...
Level Contributor
464 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Park Passes - for Everything

Thanks everyone, very helpful.

6. Re: Park Passes - for Everything

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2013, 10:20