We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm back and the depression is setting in...

Beverly...
Level Contributor
306 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
I'm back and the depression is setting in...

Hi All,

We just got home today from a truly fantastic 8 day trip to Disney World. It is so hard to come back up North to 45 degree weather when it was in the mid-80's the whole time we were in Florida.

I will write a trip report tomorrow. I have lots of tips to share especially for those with little kids.Thanks for all your help with making my family vacation a great success.

Magic Kingdom Park
Disney Parks & Activities, Theme Parks
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Water Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
pa
Level Contributor
54,497 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: I'm back and the depression is setting in...

Welcome back

Sorry it's over :(

Looking forward to reading all about your Fantastic Holiday :)

Kentucky
Level Contributor
96 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I'm back and the depression is setting in...

Can't wait to read about it!!

The only cure the post vaca blues, in my opinion, is to start planning the next one!!!

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I'm back and the depression is setting in...

welcome back!

so glad you had a wounderfull time!!

don't be depressed just book your next disney trip so you have something to look forward to.you can book as far as 500 days in advance will look for you trip report.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
300 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I'm back and the depression is setting in...

Don't be down. You had a great time and came back promising tips for the rest of us. That means you are now even Disney-savvier...

I'm with my fellow Kentuckian, planning commando. Take what you've learned and plow it into planning the next trip, when wiser you does it up even better! You get to start thinking about what you have to do again, what you'll do differently know that you know better, what you'll try for the first time...

In other words, hop back on the continuous vacation planning/doing loop. it's all good here!

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,229 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I'm back and the depression is setting in...

Glad you had a great time. It's always horrible coming home after a Disney holiday, especially when it's to yucky weather. .. at least you've got all those lovely memories!

Are you going to go back do you think?

:0)

Beverly...
Level Contributor
306 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I'm back and the depression is setting in...

It was three years between trips for us..I think we will wait a little while to go back. My three year old daughter had to sit out on a lot of rides while her big sister got to ride just about everything but Rockin Roller Coaster and Primevil Whirl.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,051 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I'm back and the depression is setting in...

awe i,l b like that as well i dont go till aug but already want to go bk again haha cant wait to read ur trip report:)

south yorkshire...
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: I'm back and the depression is setting in...

i get really depressed when i arrive home!

we bought a huge Budweiser bottle home from BG and we call it our 'Florida jar' the boys throw all their spare change in it and my husband empties his pockets, usually many £1 coins, everyday! We are constantly saving towards our next trip and while we are saving we are planning!

I agree that planning your next visit helps, at least you know that you will be there again even if it takes a couple of years. We arrive home 29 Sept so have the winter to look forward to when we get back, noooooo!! :0(

Looking forward to your trip report.

9. Re: I'm back and the depression is setting in...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2013, 10:29