We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Waterparks

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
East Bridgewater...
Level Contributor
180 posts
162 reviews
Save Topic
Best Waterparks

Hi, Last time my husband and I went to Orlando, we went to the Wet n Wild waterpark. We had a good time, but this year (September) we were looking to try a different waterpark.

Anyone with some advice on which they think is the best waterpark Orlando, offers and why?

Thanks!

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,860 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Waterparks

All of them are fun. It depends which tickets you buy. If you get the Seaworld/Busch Gardens/Aquatica pass then go to Aquatica, if you plan on doing Disney parks then add on the water park option and go to Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. Aquatica has some amazing and unque rides and features like Roa's Rapids, Typhoon Lagoon has Crysh n' Gusher which is a really fun water coaster, Blizzard Beach has the SUmmit Plummit which many of us are too chicken to go on. All are fun, if you can go to all 3 then do!

Bradford
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Waterparks

As Altitude says, all depends on which package you are getting, if Disney then the Disney WP's are great, or if Seaworld bucsh the Aquatica is also just as good, we are not doing Disney this year but got Aquatica in with the Discvery cove package, we all had a ball in Aquactica last year, the big Water limbing feature is great, with buckets of water that fill up so you can tip them over unsupecting people below, of water hoses so you can aquirt people from a far, these really bought the kids on in me and my wife (both in our forties).

So, depends on the package IMHO.

Trill

3. Re: Best Waterparks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 03:16