We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels with suites

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Byron, Georgia
Level Contributor
151 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
hotels with suites

Does anyone know which hotels in the area have suites in them? I have been looking at condos but thought I would check out the hotels too. Thanks

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels with suites

Homewood, Hawthorn, Floridays to name just 3 we have stayed in, there are loads more as I'm sure other posters will tell you.

Which area in particular are you thinking of, this info will help people narrow the choices for you

Byron, Georgia
Level Contributor
151 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels with suites

Thanks! We want to be as close to Disney as we can.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels with suites

Hawthorn suites on Palm Parkway is reasonably close to DTD and Floridays is on the end of I.Drive near the Premium outlet, just round the corner from DTD too but neither are what you would say are within walking distance. Are you hiring a car?

Graysville...
Level Contributor
2,304 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels with suites

We like Marriott Harbour Lake. Gated community, kids activities, pirate ship pool with small slides, one pool with bigger water slide, right around the corner from SeaWorld. I heard that Marriott Cypress Harbour is nice.

Manchester
Level Contributor
3,094 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotels with suites

We stay at the Caribe Royale 5 mins away from disney entrance with fab pool. There is also the Buena vista suites (sister hotel) next door. Since we spend most of our time at disney we like being very close. Also handy for I4 to universal and 417 to airports and kennedy. Walmart not far away either .

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
305 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotels with suites

Parc Soleil which is part of the Hilton chain have 1 and 2 bedroom suites, in the Lake Busna Vista Area. They look very nice and we are trying to decide whether to book these or go somewhere else.

The reviews are generally very positive, definitely a need a car type of place.

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
19,285 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hotels with suites

Residence Inn,Staybridge suites,Marriott Grande vista,Springhill suites at the Marriott Village. Doubletree suites at DTD is even closer to Disney.and if you want a suite at disney,we like Old Key west

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hotels with suites

Melia Hotel Suites in Celebration - minutes from Disneyland.

I was there last 2 weeks in March this year and they were really fantastic... modern and spacious.

My review is on TA with photos.

pa
Level Contributor
53,716 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: hotels with suites

You can't get any closer to Disney World then staying at a Disney Resort

http://allears.net/acc/resortvids.htm

When do you plan to travel ?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,423 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: hotels with suites

Country Inn & Suites, Embassy Suites, Marriott Residence Inn, Sheraton Vistana Resort, Sheraton Vistana Villages are some other options.