We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clarion inn LBV tips?

uk
Level Contributor
233 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Clarion inn LBV tips?

hi all we are staying at this hotel in 6 week (eeeek)

just wondered if theres any tips for any near by restaurants where to eat etc?

we are 2adults 2children (3 & 6 yrs)

thankyou all for your help xx

uk
Level Contributor
233 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Clarion inn LBV tips?

thankyou all for your rel=plys & tips keep them coming please ;)

this is our 1st time to Florida & want to enjoy every moment i am doing as much research as possible so were not wasting time etc

grateful to you all x

South Yorkshire, UK
Level Contributor
224 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Clarion inn LBV tips?

@ochervet

Thank you for posting the labelled map!! We are staying at the Holiday Inn and have been trying to lool at dining options via Google maps but the link you put up is fantastic help.

I'm surprised it isn't mentioned much more on these forums as it covers everything!

Paul

England
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Clarion inn LBV tips?

I'm going on Thursday for the first time to Clarion so have found all these tips really helpful (especially the map!).

@nicola - I'll let you know anything that I find out next week :)

Edited: 07 April 2012, 12:17
uk
Level Contributor
233 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Clarion inn LBV tips?

thankyou spambo ill look forward to hearing from you, have a great holiday :D xx

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Ubud, Bali, Dublin
Level Contributor
7,044 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Clarion inn LBV tips?

Lacost69 you're welcome

I've used it for different destinations and it's a great complement to Google Earth.

Edited: 07 April 2012, 13:26
East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
436 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Clarion inn LBV tips?

Hi. I have stayed at this hotel 3 times now and it is really great. For Universal you need to use the shuttle bus really as it is quite tricky to get there independently and only takes about 20 mins as it goes directly there and doesn't pick up from other hotels. The other shuttles are direct as well and really handy but the Lynx 50 stops right outside the hotel and takes you to Disney in 1 direction and Seaworld in the other and run promptly every 30 mins so if you are running late or want to go home early or leave later these are brilliant. There are loads of restaurants within walking distance and if you walk to the end of Palm Parkway and turn right there are loads more in that direction including sizzlers and a walgreens. If you want to go to a Walmart then you can pick up a Lynx 56 from Disneys TTC and ask the driver to let you know when you are there as the bus stops directly outside, takes about 25-30 mins. The hotel is in a really nice area and has security on site. I used to stay on I Drive but would not go back there now as this area is so much nicer. Have a wonderful holiday!

uk
Level Contributor
233 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Clarion inn LBV tips?

thankyou jean that really has helped,

we originally booked idrive but we had to change as the property is due for closure

i have looked at the many forums & maps and i do also think that this is a better location than i drive

on check out day are we allowed to stay in our room until our transfer bus turns up or have we to be out for a certain time if so is there a place to leave our cases so were not carrying them around with us

thanks so much for your help

Beverly...
Level Contributor
300 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Clarion inn LBV tips?

Check out time is 11 am but if you ask they will extend it until noon. They are very strict about check-in time. You can try but one of the biggest cons about the Clarion is they stick to that 4 pm check-in time.

uk
Level Contributor
233 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Clarion inn LBV tips?

this is okay for us as were arriving about that time anyway, is there any place to leave our bags if we have to be out by noon? our flight time back is 16.50 so not sure what time our transfer bus will come for us?

thankyou electricgirl

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Ubud, Bali, Dublin
Level Contributor
7,044 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Clarion inn LBV tips?

Last february I arrived at around 10.30 AM ready to leave my suitcase with them and come back as I told the checkin desk. They then told me my room was ready.

I know I was extremely lucky.